BY GREENS PLUS

the Power of the Plus 16g Whey Protein 2g Omega 3 11g Simple Carbs Don t be fooled by junk food disguised as health food. Greens Plus combines organic Superfoods, 100% whey protein isolate, high-energy herbal extracts and a little agave nectar to produce the only cold processed, alkaline-forming, protein-rich, green food bar.The High Protein Whey Krisp contains no processed sugar, salt, corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, synthetic sweeteners or genetically-modified foods of any kind. If you re hungry and short on time, grab a nutrient-rich High Protein Whey Krisp now! The Greens Plus High Protein Whey Krisp combines organic Superfoods, 100% whey protein, Omega3 Chia seed and a little agave nectar to produce the perfect cold pressed, protein-rich, green food snack. Perfect for athletes seeking an edge, students, travelers, children of all ages and anyone in need of optimal energy, su see more...

Kristin G.
I am not a nutritionist, but to the previous reviewer, my understanding is that wheat grass does not contain gluten, so a product can contain wheat and be gluten-free. I am not, however, suggesting that those who are gluten intolerant go run out and buy this without doing their own research. I am fortunate in that gluten is not a concern for me, and I find these bars, and other products made by Green Plus, to be of the highest quality. If you are trying to get a lot of protein in your diet, and you are also concerned about not putting junk into your body, this is an excellent option. I am obsessive about reading labels, and not buying any products laden with sugar or artificial sweeteners. Most energy bars and even protein bars are not much more than candy bars with some added ingredients. Check it out for yourself, read the label. If you're looking for an all natural, well balanced, high protein product, look no further.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I've been hearing a lot about healthy alternative to chips and it seems like everyone is making some sort of crisps nowadays but I'm not sure I want to see these in my house ever. Lol
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Not a fan of these bars. They were okay, but not super tasty. Would definitely recommend other bars before choosing these!
kelly g.
These are okay not the best .kinda prciy also /would not buy agian. much better ones........
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
These are not that good tasting I don't think I would re get them waist of money.