BY GREENS PLUS

Dietary Supplement. The Power of the Plus™. Soy Free. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. A Certified Organic Blend of: Green Foods. Superfruits. Sea Vegetables. Probiotics. Wild Berries Organic Wild Berry is a certified organic blend of  green foods, superfruits, sea vegetables, probiotic cultures and wild berries.  One serving delivers more vitamins, minerals, and antioxi. see more...

• All the detox diets include cleanses. Why? just to get nutrients? 1 Answers
  • Anyone know how this tastes? Is it any good?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
ashley r.
Fitspiration Expert
Great product Excellent when added to protein shakes to increase nutrients I would definitely be buying this again
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I love this stuff! It's so good! I mix it with my smoothies or juice. So many great benefits and organic..
Melissa K.
I usually mix this in with my smoothies. I do definitely notice that it is there but I don't think that it has a really bad flavor. They come in a few other variations so I would see which one you would like best. The only thing I don't like is the aftertaste it sometimes leaves when I combine it with other things. I never drink it alone- I always pair it with something else.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY
I just started my diet this new year and already lost about 4 pounds using this and eating healthy with exercise as well. I would recommend this
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
I haven't actually tried this stuff long term but I have had small samples of this stuff and it's been pretty good. Mix it with chocolate protein shake and it's glorious 👍
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone know how this tastes? Is it any good?
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
All the detox diets include cleanses. Why? just to get nutrients?