Greens Plus Omega 3 Chia

Omega3 Chia™ Chia (pronounced chee’ah), is the richest and only unprocessed, whole food source of pure Omega3. A member of the min family, Chia is native to Central America and has been used traditionally for over 3000 years. Ancients Aztec warriors... see more...

Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I love adding chia seeds to my yogurt, smoothies and salads! They have many health benefits and you cannot even taste them! I usually get these chia seeds from the Vitamin Shoppe!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love this stuff. I add the Chia seeds to my smoothies. The chia seeds doesn't have a taste, which I like becaue it doesn't take away from the flavor of my smoothies, but adds texture. Chia is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, even more so than flax seeds. You can sprinkle ground or whole chia seeds on cereal, in yogurt or salads, eat them as a snack, or grind them and mix them with flour when making muffins or other baked goods. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
Chia seeds are a new health craze. I love to make smoothies, and look up new recipes. A lot of newer recipes include chia seeds, but I wasn't sure why. I was reluctant to buy them at first, as they can be a little expensive. Once I finally gave in and bought them, I understood why everyone loved them so much! In smoothies, they give an extra creamy texture when blended. Not to mention all the health benefits; they are filled with Omega-3's which support bone strength (hello shiny hair and healthy nails) and give a healthy glow. Chia seeds can be added to a lot of cooking and smoothie recipes to add healthy minerals and keep you full!
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Absolutely incredible results for my digestion! Within 2 days I saw a remarkable difference. I warm up R.W. Knudsens organic apple juice on the stove top, then grind them up in a coffee grinder and add both to a cup. Creates a really delicious oat meal like product! I look forward to it every morning. Its a must grab for sure!
brittany k.
Many great health benefits! These are a great way to get your omegas in, and they are great during pregnancy! Soy, gluten and Dairy free so everyone should try these!! They keep you full for hours. You can put them on ANYTHING! I like to put them on my salads for a crunch, or just put them in my water and drink them right up!
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
My mom puts this is all my food to get a little extra protein. As I am a vegetarian, this is a very easy way to get protein into my diet. Frequently we put it in smoothies or yogurt or even when we make waffles. Only problem, it gets used too fast for the price. Also cleans out your colon
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
Chia seeds are such a great super good! They are so good for you and easy to incorporate into your daily meals. You can sprinkle some over smoothies, oatmeal, or mix with bread crumbs for a coating on meat.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
The taste is acceptable , brings many vitamins and benefits to your body when you eat , the price is affordable and can convinarlo with different foods , very versatile .
Denise M.
Chia seeds are very good I find! They are also awesome if u mix it with one of your smoothie drinks at first it gives you gas and the omega 3s are a deffinite plus!
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
I drink chia seeds all the time and I love it! I add them to my water and it is really convenient to drink. They have a really interesting, smooth texture and they're full of fiber!
How is the taste and do you have any side effects? Thanks
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
What is this used for? Do you eat it or is it like a drink mix or something?
Cori C.
How is the best way to eat these? I've seen people say they put them in smoothies, on oatmeal, and even in drinks. How do you eat them and how is the taste?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I am trying to lose weight, will this be helpful?
Brenna S.
How well do these work? How often do you have to have them to lose weight?