BY GREENS FIRST

Dietary Supplement. New 15+ Servings of Fruits & Vegetables Tastes Great ~ Gluten Free. Alkalize Now- pH Balance Program™. Your Entire Body will Love It.  Taste Buds Included! Antioxidant Power of 15+ Servings of Fruits & Vegetables in Every Scoop! Contains: Certified Organic Fruits & Vegetables. Noni, Pomegranate, Resveratrol. Probiotics for Healthy Digestion. No:  Wheat, Dair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I heard it doesn't taste that good, but it is really good for you so I would definitely consider purchasing." in 2 reviews
  • "I found it tastes the best mixed in with a little almond milk, some fruit, and a few ice cubes." in 1 review
  • "the taste is good for a mix type drink and you cant go wrong with all the essentials for daily health!" in 1 review
Sunshine B.
Rockledge, FL
I bought the Reds to boost my families intake of fruit and fiber.
My first thought was it was kind of expensive. But what's more expensive then fresh fruit that you don't get around to eating before it spoils?
I have mixed it in a small shake blender with OJ and ice as a quick breakfast many times. It's tasty, but more importantly it does not have a grainy or powdery after taste.
I've even gotten my very picky 8 year old to drink this blended in juice and she finished it. (No small miracle.)
If you don't get enough fruit or fiber in your diet this is a quick and tasty fix.
Cady D.
I have the 2billion + probiotic version of this. I found it tastes the best mixed in with a little almond milk, some fruit, and a few ice cubes. Otherwise, it taste like grass but it is very good for you!
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
This product was pretty decent to be honest. Was kind of apprehensive at first about it (hate mixing things) but it mixed well and tasted like a cross between a shake and smoothie.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
I haven't used this specific brand but I use ItWorks Greens and they are awesome. Fruit and Veggie servings, probiotics, CLEAN energy boost, helps with immunity... all around awesome.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
The Greens product has some very healthy products out there.Most of the superfoods tastes horrid.But the Greens berry has a good flavor to it.My husband likes it as well!
Emily A.
I've heard mixed opinions. I heard it doesn't taste that good, but it is really good for you so I would definitely consider purchasing.
leah K.
This stuff is great! the taste is good for a mix type drink and you cant go wrong with all the essentials for daily health!
hannah c.
I like this but its not something i drink all the time its okay tasting but its good for you so id get it
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
Looks awesome . Looks like it is the cheaper version of it works greens . Totally would like to try
cheryll m.
Buena Park, CA
I have used this product to get my greens in daily. It tastes okay but I hate mixing it up!
Yesenia M.
I heard this was great
Cady D.
I bought a similar probiotic. How do you like this one? What does it seem to do for your body?
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
How is the taste and texture?
Tiffany H.
United States
How does this effect your body? Is it a noticeable difference right away or does it slowly take effect over time? Does it taste good???
Andrea F.
How many servings of fruits or veggies does this provide