GreenLife Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick 14-Piece Soft Grip Cookware Set

by Green+life

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GreenLife Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick 14-Piece Soft Grip Cookware Set!
Warsaw
I bought the Green+life non stick ceramic cookware in November of 2019 because my other pots and pans were either falling apart or had disappeared (teenagers in the house). I wanted something non stick and decent quality and these pans went beyond my expectations. The ceramic is indeed non-stick. I have purposely put a handful of shredded cheese on it to test it. The food cooks evenly and fast and you don't have to have the heat on very high for the pans to heat up. And cleaning them is a breeze. I have yet to do more than take a soapy cloth to them to get them clean. The no scrubbing is a dream for me as I hate washing pots and pans. And the bonus utensils that were included have become my new favorite ones.
Polk,OH
I bought these pans for two reasons. The first was they were supposed to be scratch resistant and the color. When I got home and took them out of the box the one pan was already scratched. I used a pan for the first time with only a plastic spatula and there was a long black scratch. I called the company because that is what the booklet said instead of taking it back to the store and they told me to package it up and return it back to the store. I don't know if you have unboxed pans but it is kinda hard to put all these pans and lids back into the box.
oklahoma
These are the best pans I have ever used. Handsdiwn my favorite. They are easy to clean, easy to cook with, I love them so much I bought another set so I would have two! I made a grilled cheese sandwich in the small frying pan and it literally slid onto my plate, non stick is no joke. Be cautious though do not use metal utensils or you will scratch them. I use silicone iron plastic and they work fabulous!
Charlotte , MI
I got this pan set because it was ceramic and I that it would be healthier to cook on because it wouldn't chip like teflon but within the first month, even the first use on some pans, it started chipping away. It also stains so badly that even if I scrub hard it doesn't come off. I'm definitely not very happy with it but it is easier to keep food from sticking and I spent $80 on it so I'm trying to get my use out of it
Lexington, KY
I got the teal set as a gift and I was very skeptical. The weight of the pans was light and I didn't put much stock into the nonstick nature of the pans. I am happy to say I was so wrong! They are great! It's sincerely the best non stick I have ever had, even after the calphalon set i had gotten years ago. I use these pans almost every day and would definitely recommend them.
Temple, GA
The nonstick initially is good (not the best) but does tend to wear down fast (especially if you cook everyday and wash them in the dishwasher) they could work on the longevity of the nonstick. Pans are not big so if you cook for more than 3 people these are not big enough or deep enough to hold the food. For a single person these are good for a starter kit.
I bought these pans after buying a very expensive set from bed bath and beyond, which didn't last me 2 years. These pans are the absolute best. I had my concerns, because they were a lot cheaper than what I paid for my others, but these have not failed me! They're nonstick, easy to clean and affordable! My next buy will be a larger skillet
Omaha, NE
I got the pink set. I think it is adorable. It's really nice to cook with something that is so non-stick and I don't use the utensils that came with it because it seems to scratch. The best cooking utensils for this seemed to be the silicone spatulas. You don't need high heat to get a high payoff and I really like that with this cookware.
I bought this set in a burgundy/dark red color. I really wanted it because it was ceramic and not the usual non-stick coating. I like the set and how it cooks, but it seems fairly easy to get scratched up. I thought it was a pretty fair price and I would recommend this product.
Meeker, OK
Oooo chille These pans are legit. The best I've ever owned, in fact. They could be a bit bigger but they work for our family. The non stick is amazing. Honestly I've cooked more since I got them, then I have in a while. Having good pans just makes cooking more enjoyable.

Looking for your answer?