Greenless Best Cinnamon Bread

by Greenless

Greenlees Best Cinnamon Bread.
Since 1924.
Greenlee's bakery.
All Natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Greenless Best Cinnamon Bread!
How would you rate this product?
jessica W.
San Diego , CA
This stuff is amazing!! I first had a slice at my client's house and I fell in love. Other cinnamon breads tend to be dry, but this is almost always moist. They have variations but I like the original. Used it as a study snack all throughout nursing school!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
This bread is very good. You can eat it straight out of the package, no heating, no toppings- just deliciousness. If you get the chance to try their blueberry version- don't miss out! Only made during blueberry season it is super moist and the most delicious breakfast bread my husband and I have ever had.

Looking for your answer?