Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGreenies
Greenies Teenie Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats

Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats

by Greenies

Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with Greenies™ Dental Treats return your unused product to the retailer with a receipt, no questions asked. For more information visit us at www.greenies.com. Treat Shape is a trademark. U.S. Pat. No. D587, 428 ®/™ Trademarks. Industrial Design. ©The Nutro Company. Veterinary Oral Health Council VOHC Accepted Logo and VOHC are trademarks of Veterinary Oral Health Council. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Not for sale in Quebec. • Chewy texture cleans teeth & maintains healthy gums for a sparkle in every smile. • Help keep a spring in their step. • Freshens breath & makes mouths happy day after day. • Easy to digest highly soluble ingredients. • Delicious & nutritious. It's a meal's worth of goodness. Treat your dog deliciously. We're the mouth-wowing treat that dogs can't wait to sink their teeth into. There's nothing quite like us. Irresistibly tasty. Incredibly powerful. One treat a day is all it takes for your dog to experience the amazing effect of clean teeth. Fresh breath and tail-wagging flavor. For Dogs 5–15 lbs Vet Recommended for Dental Care Helps Maintain a Lifetime of Healthy Joints Treat Daily—Incredible in Every Way!

Do you think these help keep your dogs teeth cleaner?
Does anyone use these? Do you really see a difference in your dogs teeth/breath?
Has anyone seen they're senior dog have increased mobility with these [product:greenies-hip-joint-care-dental-chew-teenie] ?
Start your review of Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats!
Cindy N.
Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats uploaded by Cindy N.
This temporarily helps my dog’s breath and he seems to enjoy munching on them. I recommend breaking these in half for small dogs. I have the petite ones and they’re still pretty considerable in size.
Gloria  M.
Santa Maria, CA
Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats uploaded by Gloria  M.
I love these because my dog sometimes gets stinky breath and I reward him with a bone .!! It also cleans his beautiful teeth .!! For anyone who has a puppy with stinky breath I highly recommend these .!! Lifesaver
Gresia  S.
Temecula, CA
Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats uploaded by Gresia  S.
My doggie goes crazy for these ! He loves them! Great price and I get them at my local pet store. You can’t go wrong with these!
Christina  P.
Brewton, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I selected the wrong option. I buy the Greenies for dental health. They really help with mouth odor and give them a mint smell to their breath. Really great for oral hygiene but of course vet says to brush as well. Very affordable & great as a treat too.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My Aussie loves these and help with his bad breath. We buy these all the time . I like how the bag closes to keep everything fresh
Cheyanne S.
Goshen
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a staff pit who will not eat these for anything, but my shepherd mix loves them! So I’m sure it depends on the dog and what they like! I do continue to buy these for my shep as he loves them and they aren’t extremely expensive
Lacey W.
Sioux Falls, SD
We like these for our dog, they are a great way to give her a treat while it's still healthy for her. The only downside is they can dry out easily
Vio D.
My dog loves them. I feel like I give him more than I should, but I feel good about them "brushing" his teeth. Ever since using them, his back teeth have been a lot cleaner, they were pretty dark yellow looking and now they are just very pale yellow almost white. I like to sneak a peak when he yawns.
Christine  A.
Hamburg , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love greenie dog dental chews and so do my dogs. However I do not know if the hip and joint make much difference in that area. Also my dogs do not like then as much as they do the original.
Kristina T.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs really love these! The smell is odd, but it doesn’t matter, I’m not eating them. We give one a day to the dogs. They look forward to them everyday! You can buy as singles or different varieties of packs. Inexpensive!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly H.
Mammoth Spg, AR
il y a 3 ans
Greenies™ Teenie™ Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats what’s everyone’s opinion on this?
SAMANTHA B. il y a un an
My dogs are very happy every time I give them a greenie