Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsGreenies
Greenies Pill Pockets Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet

Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet

by Greenies

GREENIES™ PILL POCKETS™ Treats for Dogs with real peanut butter flavor make it easy to give your dog medicine. Designed by vets and full of the mouth-wowing flavors you expect from GREENIES™, these treats disguise the smell and taste of your pet's meds. Keep an easy-to-use pouch on hand and your dog won't just take their medicine, they'll think it's a reward. Best of all, these treats are healthy and low-calorie, so you can care for them without having to hide their pills in other foods that may be harmful.

I’ve never given these to my pup. I’ve used the tooth brush ones and she loves those but I’m not sure how she’d react to these ones. She’s very picky but I’ve heard good things about this brand. What are the benefits of these treats specifically?
Does this work to get your dogs to take pills?
Do you use treats when training your pets?
Start your review of Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet!
Product Highlights
I tried peanut butter at first since it was handy and cheap, but after trying these pill pockets just once I ( I mean we) were sold!in reviews
I don't really like using a treat to get him to eat pills but this is virtually the only way I can get my cat to take pills as he is very uncooperative.in reviews
These worked for a few days and then my smart guy caught on and he would eat the pocket and spit the pill out.in reviews
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: PETCO
A few of our dogs can manage to spit their pills out no matter what kind of food I hide them in so was super happy to find these and they actually think they are getting a treat so it’s a win win . We will keep stocked up on these for sure❤️ follow for follow❤️Greenies Pill Pockets Treats
Sonya G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Sonya G.
All I have to do is show them the bag!! They love it an with dogs their size it's a blessing for when they need their vitamins or any medications! Only one thing I would possibly change an that's to make some a little larger for big dogs. It's a great value an I have picky eaters an they love it so they gotta be good right? Lol
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,026 reviews
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I was trying to take a good picture of how much my dogs love these. It’s not the greatest pic, but you get the jist Ollie is my red dappled dachshund. He’s got some back issues. He takes steroids and pain meds daily. These are awesome in helping out with that task. They think they’re getting a treat. Zoey does not take meds but she likes these so much I give her one at the same time. They have a little hole for the meds, then you just pinch them together and give them to your dog. Easy! I get all of my pet supplies from chewy. However, I have seen these in stores like Walmart. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend.
Jozelyn W.
Seffner, FL
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Jozelyn W.
My dog had surgery and needed to take medication afterwards. We had one problem though, she wasn’t going for just regularly eating the pills. So we popped the pill in the pocket and closed it, she loved it and didn’t recognize she had taken her medication. She ate it like it was a treat. Apparently the flavor is good to her, because my dog is picky and eats only certain foods
Christina F.
Minneapolis, MN
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Christina F.
Purchased at: PETCO
First of all, I think pill pockets are a phenomenal idea! You can make these as big or little as you need and kind of mold them around your pill. However, this has worked less than half of the time for my kinda-picky dog. Normally he loves most treats, but if he can at all smell a pill inside, he won’t come near it. Getting him to take a pill is difficult! Often it takes more than one person to “trick” him into taking it by acting like they are going to take it away while the other person gives it to him! So these pill pockets have worked on a few occasions, but usually chicken or hamburger or another person to trick him is required. I love the idea though. If you dog is a bit less picky, it’s definitely worth a shot!
Nancy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Great treat to give your dog to get them to take their medication. My dogs like the peanut butter and cheese flavors. They are easy to find and not expensive. I always have a pack or two handy.
Madyson R.
Oak Grove, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Tablet uploaded by Madyson R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pill pockets are perfect for our dogs every day anxiety meds! She gets so excited to to take her medicine every morning because these treats must be seriously delicious!! We love them so much & will continue to buy these pill pockets!
Nicole K.
Palm Bay, FL
Dogs love pill pockets more than cheese or hot dogs! Plus the pockets conform around the pill so you don't have to worry about trying to shove the pill in. Your pet will be begginggg for more!
Donnie M.
Starkville, MS
Our dog was recently diagnosed with hip dysplasia so he now has to take a anti-inflammatorys. Prior to giving these a shot we tried cheese, ham, and peanut butter. Our dog managed to find the pills in every time. Our morning pill adventures have become much more easier.
Susan S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My dog is an expert at finding and spitting out pills, but with these she scarfs them down! They can be a bit pricey, but if you get them online it is much cheaper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...