Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsGreenies
Greenies Pill Pockets Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule

Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule

by Greenies

#1 in Dog Treats

Outsmart your pet with GREENIES™ PILL POCKETS™ Treats for Dogs. If your dog is avoiding their medicine, hide it in a treat that's delicious, healthy and low-calorie. GREENIES™ PILL POCKETS™ Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule treats takes the stress and mess out of administering capsules by wrapping their meds in a cozy pocket of deliciousness. Mask the smell and taste of medicine with this simple solution your dog will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,006 reviews
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
These things are great if you need to get your dog to take medication. One of my dachshunds are beginning to show signs of back problems ( very common for dachshunds). He has to take an anti inflammatory pain med daily. There are little pouches in these greenies to put the pill in. They are peanut butter flavored ( my dogs love peanut butter). They do come in a variety of other flavors and sizes too. My dogs think these are treats. I have to give an empty one to Zoey or she feels left out. I know these are pretty easy to find. I have only purchased them through my Vet office and from Chewy. But I have seen them in other stores. I would recommend them
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Target
My dog loves these too. They’re bite sized and perfect for a small dog. Really like this brand. #furryfriend
Brittany B.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: PETCO
Yorkies tend to have bad teeth, so hard treats are a no no with them. We were also worried by how big these treats are, but were we glad to be wrong! They’re super soft and malleable, so you can tear it apart and fold it over the pill. One pill pocket for our little ones can be used for four pill servings. One pill is especially hard to get down, bc it tastes icky (our old man always spits it out if it’s not covered properly, and acts like it tastes gross). But this makes even that pill easy to get down! I definitely suggest this to other senior dog owners who maybe have a picky dog when it comes to pill time. He sees this as a treat and is happy when we give him a little extra without a pill in it.
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Purchased at: PETCO
Our two 80-90 lb German Shepherds usually love everything with peanut. But they didn’t like the taste of [product:greenies-pill-pockets-for-dogs,-peanut-butter-capsules], they would just spit it out and leave. We tried the one with duck taste too, they didn’t like that either
Amanda B.
Circleville, OH
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Thank goodness for these! My dog is almost 15 and has several health problems for which she is on 5 different medications. These are the only way I can get her to take her medicine. I have tried the other flavors too, but she prefers the peanut butter. I like the capsule size because it's nice and large to fit her pills. The cost isn't high, but because I use so many I'm spending about thirty dollars a month on these. Oh well, we do what we must to keep our babies healthy and comfortable. I do highly recommend these! Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
My dog is 14 and has bad skin so needs to take antibiotics all the time. I bought these in desperation because he spits out pills all the time. The first time I gave him this, he spit the pill out. The second time I mashed up the pill in the pill pocket really well like play dough. He didn't detect the pill that time. So my advice is to do that if you have a stubborn dog like mine!
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Treats For Dogs Real Peanut Butter Flavor Capsule uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just started using these for my dog post surgery because I didn’t want to give her all this cheese just to hide her medicine , and it was becoming time consuming! These made it so easy I would just put in the opening and then close it up and then sat the peanut butter balls in top of her food she ate them right up ! To her it was a treat not a pill .
Ashley S.
blountville
When my dog was prescribed Medicine this was the only way I could get her to take the pill. It was soft, easy to put the pill in and I just rolled it up. It did the trick and no forcing to make her take it!
Morgan S.
Clermont, FL
These are the best things ever!!! They make giving pills so easy to give!! My dog lovesssss the peanut butter flavor, I can’t wait to try the other ones! I went peanut butter because before I was giving him just peanut butter and he didn’t notice the difference and these are great and not messy at all!!
Fatemeh A.
These are like crack to my dogs. The vet would give them to them without pills in them to get my picky chow-chow to pay any attention. Fast forward to actually using them for the intended purpose. I would use 2 each time. Cut one in half and put the pill in a whole one. I would quickly give my pup one half and hold out the one with the pill in it so they would not notice the pill in their race to consume everything. Then holding up the final half would mean they would swallow the pill fast to get to the next piece. This worked for 2 days. Then they caught on and spit out the pill but ate the pocket. I had to then move on to just using sticky peanut butter in the same way. Way harder to spit out. The price on amazon is the only place it really was reasonable. If your dog isn't a genius, it's worth it. If they won't take their pills, just try another route.

Looking for your answer?