Taylor L.
Taylor L.
I have a Chiweenie and she eats anything and everything, but will not eat these... Is there anyone that has had this same experience? Any suggestions on what I should do?
Jade C.
Jade C.
Sugarloaf, PA
1 year, 2 months ago
Just wrap it up in sandwich meat or cheese! Saves you the money especially if your dog isn't taking pills all the time.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They do have different flavors which might be something to try if you haven't.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
My dog would not eat these either. We hid the pills in a slice of cheese or a piece of sandwich meat and he gobbles it right up plus it saves you money!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
You could try wrapping it in something that she likes. If there is one flavor of these that she isn't particularly fond of, you could try another flavor. They have flavors that range from Chicken to Peanut Butter.
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have not but I suggest that if she needs to take pills wrap it in something she likes that is healthy for dogs or try a different brand.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Rochester, MN
1 year, 11 months ago
Sometimes wrapping the medication in a little bit of cheese or cold cut meat helps make me dogs eat their meds on days when they are especially stubborn.
Daysha S.
Daysha S.
1 year, 11 months ago
I sometimes mix it in with the dig food. But make sure you check the expiration date on the package before buying. I found if it's best the date they are harder and my dog won't eat them then