Leslie P.
Tucson , Az
How easy do the pills slip into the pocket and do they really trick your dog into taking the pill? My dog always seems to eat the food around the pill.
STEPHANIE P.
STEPHANIE P.
Helena, AL
2 years, 1 month ago
They go in real easy, and I smoosh it together some.They love it.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Kennesaw, GA
2 years, 1 month ago
They slip in pretty easily then you just pinch the end to keep it closed. They've always worked with our dogs
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
They are very easy. Mine always found them in their food. After a year of using these they still haven't caught on!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
Mine eats around it too! They worked so great in the beginning though
Mikala H.
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
2 years, 7 months ago
If these don't work for you, another tip is to slip the meds into some canned food. If the pill is smothered in gravy, it tricks the pup ;-)
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
3 years ago
I think it's the texture that works best. It's so soft I don't think they spend a lot of time chewing. I like to trick my dog with it. I buy the bigger option and pinch it in half. I put the pill in one half and leave the other half empty. I make sure he can see both pieces and then I make him do a trick for each "treat". I give him the pill half first and he swallows it quickly so he can get on to the next one.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine , NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
It works well for my dog, they are very soft!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
3 years, 2 months ago
It is a very soft and malleable treat that has a very strong smell and flavor. Basically, you just mold it around the pill or capsule. Most dogs eat them right up. Our old girl takes 8 pills a day (we can fit 2 smaller pills into a large pill pocket), so sometimes she just understandably rebels, but she will generally eat them.