Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Chicken Flavor Capsule Size Dog Treats

by Greenies

#23 in Dog Treats

Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with Greenies® Pill Pockets® treats, return the unused portion to your retailer along with a cash register receipt and a statement of why you are not satisfied. Your full purchase price will be refunded. *Data on File 2018, Mars Petcare USNot valid for sale in Quebec Pill Pockets™ treats are an easy, proven solution for giving medicine to your dog. The Built-in-Pouch and Shapeable texture are perfect for hiding medicine...so your dog gets the medicine they need...and a tasty treat they will love! It's the hassle-free way to give medicine...Just fill, pinch & give! Contains one (1) 15.8 oz. 60-count value pack of GREENIES PILL POCKETS Capsule Size Dog Treats Chicken Flavor GREENIES Pill Pockets are the tasty, smarter way to help your dog’s medicine go down—without trying to hide pills in human food like messy peanut butter or cheese Your dog won’t be able to sniff out the medicine: Pill Pockets mask the smell and taste, and come in an irresistible chicken flavor for a stress- and mess-free experience for you both These Pill Pockets Dog Treats are a cinch to use: Drop the medicine tablet inside the pocket, pinch it closed, and give your best friend a tasty snack When it comes to meds, pets are smart—but you’re smarter: GREENIES Pill Pockets are a vet-recommended* medicating treat hack you and your dog will love These easy-to-use medicating pouches make taking medicine a positive experience for your dog Veterinarian Recommended PILL POCKETS TURN PILL TIME INTO TREAT TIME™. GREENIES Pill Pockets Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, with a tasty chicken flavor they’re sure to love. Why hide your pet’s medicine in human foods like peanut butter or cheese when you can give them an all-natural, healthy dog treat instead? Designed by veterinarians, GREENIES Pill Pockets Dog Treats mask the smell and taste of any medicine, taking the stress (and mess) out of giving your canine companion medicine. Whether for large breed or small dogs, these smaller-sized Pill Pockets for tablets make taking medicine a positive experience for your dog. And they’re easy to give: Simply drop a tablet into the Pill Pockets pouch, pinch the top half closed, give it to your pup, and poof: Watch their medicine disappear. GREENIES Pill Pockets are the ingenious way to give your dog their meds—and they’ll never know the difference. * Data on file at Mars Petcare US, Inc. 2018 Fits Most Capsules Veterinarian Recommended Turn Pill Time into Treat Time™ Approximately 60 Treats All Natural Value Pack

Does this actually work?
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Do these come in smaller packs
Start your review of Greenies™ Pill Pockets™ Chicken Flavor Capsule Size Dog Treats!
Product Highlights
“...him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working.” in 1 review
“My dog hates taking his pills.” in 1 review
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a must have! Buy these and keep them on hand before you need them. You can also give them one empty one each week so they know what that they taste like before giving them meds with it. Makes it easier for them to take it from you with the meds. Although we never had a problem. For your little dogs you can break them in half.
Hillsborough
My dog loves these things. Obviously he just thinks their treats and that’s what make this product such a good idea. The only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because after a while my dog started noticing there was something not so yummy in the middle and he started taking the pills out and eating the treat part only. I love the idea of this product, but my pup can just outsmart it.
Bellevue
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been a life saver in getting my Chihuahua to take her heartworm medication. Easy to use. Great value. The packaging keeps the pockets fresh until her next dose. I end up sharing the bag with a couple of friends because you get quite a few in the bag and it would take us a couple of years to completely finish!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup likes these but they’re not her favorite. She likes the peanut butter flavor way better than the chicken. But the pill pockets are super convenient and very easy to ensure your pet will take their meds if they need it!
Memphis, TN
These Greenies were helpful when my dog got surgery and had medicine to take. My dog would love to get them and the pill would be consumed! They are easy to mold and easy to break in half to make smaller as well.
Easton
At first I thought my dog will figure out there was a pill in there but she didn’t. She loves pill pockets alone just like a normal treat. I actually use them to train her now for tricks! 10/10 recommend
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product for dogs that hate taking medicine! This is an okay product, my dog doesn’t really enjoy this as much as the beef one. Having a shiba inu is kinda hard since they’re SO PICKY! The chicken smell isn’t too overwhelming.
Texas
These are pretty easy and helpful for giving pills or tablets. I have tried different flavors and chicken is a pretty easy flavor for a dog to love. I found this flavor of pocket was harder than other flavors I have tried. They were still soft enough to eat and squash but other flavors have been softer and easier to squeeze, mold and cut. I use the larger pockets for smaller tablets and just cut them in half so they will last longer.
For being the only pill pocket I could find on the market, these do the trick.  I'd rather feed my dog real food, but sometimes you've got to make do.  They are maybe barely big enough to house large pills, but it doesn't matter much when your dog swallows them whole.  If you manage to get a defective package like I did, you'll find they dry out very easily, so beware.
Huntington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love these and they hide their pills well! Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy as my Beabull has food allergies and they are limited in flavors. Please add hypoallergenic options!!! If they could do that then I would definitely recommend them to other dog owners with pups like mine and would buy them again.