Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsGreenies
Greenies Original Teenie Dog Dental Treats

Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats

by Greenies

#14 in Dog Treats

One GREENIES™ Original Dental Treat a day is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath and a happy dog. Your dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these delicious, original-flavor dental dog chews because they feature a delightfully chewy texture that fights plaque and tartar. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIES™ Treats for Dogs are recommended by veterinarians for at-home oral care. Best of all, these natural dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are easy to digest. Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote oral health with GREENIES™ Dog Treats.

Question!? Do these actually clean dogs teeth well?
Is this [email protected] for dogs that are allergic to certain foods?
Are these safe for your dog?
Start your review of Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Tina I.
Bandit loves these. I love that they fight plaque and tarter as a daily treat. He is not picky so he has no problem eating these. He will beg for more. I messed up and bought the ones for 5-15 pound dogs. Bandit weighs around 70 pounds. I will pay more attention next time
Christina X.
Los Angeles, CA
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Christina X.
Review for: Teenie
My 2 year old French bulldog loves these treats! They freshen his breath, and he enjoys them so much! Greenies Original Teenie Dog Dental Treats are a healthier alternative to treats and are always my go to dog treats. Though they are a little on the pricier side, they are worth the splurge.
Shawna L.
Chula Vista, CA
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Shawna L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Teenie
I give these to my dogs every night after their walk. They looooove these and ask for their treat with a “bark “. I feel good giving this treat as I know it cleans their teeth and I hate brushing
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My greyhound and yorkie love greenies! The greyhound usually gets the yorkies because she takes too long:) the vet recommended these to clean their teeth so they now expect one a day 😉[product:greenies-original-teenie-dog-dental-treats]
Lara M.
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Lara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Petite
My pups love Greenies. We call them Snickies. All I have to do is call out, “who wants a snickie ?” And they both come running. #furryfriends
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Natasha C.
Purchased at: Target
I think these work decent. I believe they taste good as well. I wouldn’t honestly know personally but I know my dog enjoys them. But she pretty much eats anything
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
I received a sample of Greenies a while back from Walmart and the dogs and cats all loved them! (Which is really saying something because the cat doesn't usually want anything to do with treats). Hard, chewy texture for getting their teeth clean. I immediately went out to purchase a box, but unfortunately they were a bit out of our price range. Great product and I'm betting it's well worth the price, we just couldn't do it at the time. That being said, they do have cheaper versions of this product but we didn't feel they would work near as well or be enjoyed quite so much and also the sample we received was small pieces, I'm sure if we went out and got the large sized ones for our dogs it would be fine. If you have the money I highly recommend Greenies! :)
Mallorie F.
Wallingford, CT
I have tried so many dental treats and my dog hated them all. When I found these I first bought individual packs to test out. My 5 year old shih tzu absolutely loves these. They're big enough that he has to chew them. I have been noticing slight changes in his teeth in the past couple weeks. These are fantastic.
Ian W.
Philadelphia, PA
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Ian W.
Purchased at: Target
My doggie LOVESSSS these treats and they are good for him so I don’t mind spoiling him alittle with these. Also found them cheaper at target as a little tip for all you bargain shoppers! Def recommend!
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Greenies™ Original Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Abby B.
My dog loves these! I believe they do definitely improve her breath and they work well. They are pricier than other dental chew brands but they’re also the only one I’ve found works for us, so I don’t mind paying a little extra.

332 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...