Greenies™ Original Regular Daily Dental Treats for Dogs

by Greenies

Customer Satisfaction For more information visit us at: www.greenies.ca Veterinary Oral Health Council VOHC Accepted logo is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.®/MD/™/MC Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated and its affiliatesTreat shape is a trademark.™/MC Trademarks © 2017 Mars, Incorporated and its affiliates. Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Accepted™Helps control tartarHelps control plaqueMeets strict VOHC testing guidelines for controlling plaque and tartar. We Hit the Spot with Complete & Balanced Nutrition:Greenies™ Dental Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult dog maintenance. Incredible in Every Way!Treat Daily.• Chewy texture cleans teeth & maintains healthy gums for a sparkle in every smile.• Delicious & Nutritious.Balanced recipe for healthy treating.• Easy to DigestHighly soluble ingredients• Made with natural ingredientsPlus vitamins, minerals & nutrients• Freshens Breath& makes mouths happy day after day The Smart TreatA little bad breath and a whole Lot of Love—that’s how Greenies™ got its start. We’re the original tasty dental treat made by two pet parents trying to help keep their dog’s teeth clean & breath fresh.Today we’re still on a mission to clean your dog’s teeth from top to bottom. Grab a box and Treat Your Dog fantastically.Treat Your Dog DeliciouslyWe’re the mouth-wowing treat that dogs can’t wait to sink their teeth into. There’s nothing quite like us. Irresistibly tasty, incredibly powerful. One treat a day is all it takes for your dog to experience the amazing effect of cleaner teeth, fresher breath and tail-wagging flavor. Contains one (1) 36 oz. 36-count pack of GREENIES Original Regular Size Dental Dog Treats The unique texture of GREENIES Dog Chews cleans down to the gumline to fight plaque and tartar and freshen breath GREENIES Treats for Dogs are veterinarian recommended and accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Treat your dog fantastically with the great taste of GREENIES Original Dental Treats GREENIES Dog Treats are made with natural, easy-to-digest ingredients and are nutritionally complete Packaging might vary One GREENIES Original Dental Treat a day is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath and a happy dog. Your dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these delicious, original-flavor dental dog chews because they feature a delightfully chewy texture that fights plaque and tartar. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIES Treats for Dogs are recommended by veterinarians for at-home oral care. Best of all, these natural dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are safe and easy to digest. Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote their overall health with GREENIES Dog Treats. Value Pack! Vet Recommended for Dental Care Unique Texture Fights Plaque & Tartar

Do these actually help with their breath?
Are these reliable for get rid of my dogs bad breath?
I have a chihuahua mix and his breath is always horrible. We take him to the vet for cleanings but what is a product that can help in the time in between? #dogbreath #petcare #smalldogs #badbreath
Start your review of Greenies™ Original Regular Daily Dental Treats for Dogs!
Product Highlights
We've been giving these to our dogs for years and honestly, they seem to work. Not only does it help with bad breath, but also for teething puppies. It is also a good kennel training method.in 499 reviews
They are pretty pricey so they are not a regular treat, but my large dog loves them so I do buy them when there is a sale or coupon.in 248 reviews
...think of when referring to humans, but I do believe they help keep their teeth clean.in 83 reviews
...smaller ones enjoy them a little longer and they definitely help make their breath smell better.in 65 reviews
We absolutely love Greenies, my dog has a lot of food allergies and also has irritable bowel disease and these are one of the only treats we can give her.in 42 reviews
16 days agoLancaster, OH
Purchased at: PETCO
I have a 4 year old very beautiful pitbull, who is my best friend, as well as the pickiest eater. I swear on everything, you can put a cheeseburger in front if him & he won't touch it, if there's anything on there that he doesn't think he will like.....but & it's a big buttttttt considering how picky he is., he loooooves greenies! He doesn't have bad breath, but they're healthy & boy does he love these treats! They are expensive, but he loves them & they make him happy, so it's worth it! Greenies™ Original Regular Daily Dental Treats for Dogs
a month agoHighland Heights
My dog absolutely LOVES these treats. I swear he knows the sound of the bag when I start to open it because he comes running to get one! He's one of those dogs who usually scarfs down his treats, but with these, he actually takes his time and chews them up good. He usually comes back for more every time!
3 days agoSan Francisco
Not my dogs favorite... but he will eat them! I cant say I’ve noticed a huge difference in the dog breath department, but he only gets about one a week bc he’s on a ~diet~. I’ve heard others rave about these! I think it’s better than nothing, but it does NOT replace brushing your dogs teeth.
a month agoBoston
These are great! They come in flavors and my dog loves them! They also really do help with her breath- we noticed a significant difference when she started eating these! Totally worth the buy and recommend especially if your dog doesn’t enjoy getting their teeth cleaned manually!
a month agoStaten Island, NY
My dog goes absolutely nuts for these! They make her breath smell much better than without, and keeps her teeth very white! They also make her calm down, since she believes them to be treats, when really they do so much more than just a treat would!
a month agoKnoxville, TN
Greenies™ Original Regular Daily Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by Michelle V.
If you’re looking for a treat to help with your dog’s bad breathe, this is it! I have to tiny chihuahuas, and one of these a day keeps me from turning my head when they come to lick my face. They seem to love them as they devour them as soon as they take it from my hand. They are pricey though, especially the bigger the dog you have.
4 months agoDenver, CO
Saves me from smelling terrible doggy breath while cleaning my little ones teeth. My baby absolutely adores these and every morning when i give her one it makes her day. They do work you just have to be consistent with giving them to your buddy.
4 days agoselinsgrove
I give this to my dog about 3 days a week or so and he loves getting them. On the days I normally feed him his treat he waits for me to give it to him. I have noticed that it’s helped with his teeth and breath a little so that’s a bonus.
5 days ago
My German/Shepard absolutely loves these!! These are a great alternative for brushing dogs tenths. They’re a little overpriced but you get what you pay for- a product that is good for your dog and one that your dog will like!
7 days agoLathrop
These help my dogs breathe a lot! She isn’t a fan of me actually brushing her teeth, so I just give her a bone & she loves to chew on things. So it makes it easy to clean her teeth and makes her breathe smell so much better!

224 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
review
5 months ago
Greenies™ Original Regular Daily Dental Treats for Dogs Does anyone else use this product for their dogs bad breath? I’ve recently noticed they’re no longer working for my German Shepherd Dog.
Cambria G. 4 months ago
It works well for my 2 Jack Russell's. While my older one has nasty front teeth - from licking the wall, ground - anything - she has no gum disease and her back molars are super clean from using this product