BY GREENIES

Chewy texture cleans teeth & maintains healthy gums for a sparkle in every smile. see more...

Diamond R.
San Luis Obispo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always a big fan of Greenies products. My dog loves them. And his breath, albeit not crisp and fresh, is fresher than usual. I want to try some with the joint benefits because I have an older dog, and Greenies are the only treat he likes to chew on. They're just soft enough for his old jaw and teeth.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a small dog so these are perfect for her. Apparently she loves them. She would eat the whole bag if I let her. I got these at Walmart. Definitely gotta keep these in the house. Bonus it freshens he breath. And she needs it.
Lacey G.
I love greenies and so do my dogs!!!! It really does some brushing action on their teeth when they chew on it like a bone! If you buy too small of a size for your dog they might eat it too fast without chewing, but that's same as any treat. Give them one of these and you will thank yourself when their breath doesn't stank anymore!!! 👍😄
Emily P.
My dog absolutely loves these! I don't know if it actually improves my dogs teeth health but he's always excited to get one! Bought at Petsmart. Affordable and nice to give to dogs. Helps improve the dogs breath too!
Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is not all what it's cracked up to be. It claims to help clean teeth but it doesn't! Just over priced ridiculous treats purporting to do something it doesn't. Much better alternatives.
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
my dog likes these, but she gets tired of them after a while. they smell kinda funky, but they keep her busy when needed. also they're kind of expensive, & she seems to enjoy other treats more.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure how you rate this haha but my dogs like them it doesn’t help their breathe but that’s okay. They like them and it helps with build up if they have any.
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
Our dog loves these! They really help keep her teeth clean and they are super cute. They are the perfect size for our toy poodle.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
These clean and freshen breath so well. I swear we tried everything with our dog it seemed she had halitosis
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These definitely work well for doggies they seem to enjoy the flavour and they help clean teeth and gums which is awesome considering brushing a pets teeth are like the impossible