BY GREENIES

Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this treat. I found it on sale at Petsmart and decided to give it a try. She is a small corgi but she finished this in minutes. She was having really bad breath and it seemed to help, though it didn't completely solve the issue. They are typically a little pricey, so definitely look for discounts. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
My dog is a boxer. He generally doesn't have bad breath due to the massive amount of saliva he produces. I have given him these as a healthy alternative to dog treats and to help with his teething. I would recommend these to a pet owner of a smaller dog since they tend to have worse breath lol. I didn't realize they had other flavors such as pumpkin spice so I will be purchasing those soon!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs were not to sure on these. One ate it the other kinda looked like what am I supposed to do with this. Not so sure I will purchase these again for my two. Even the onw that ate it only ate about half. The other I has to clean up ans throw away.
Janie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I had first heard of these from my mom who also has dogs with bad breath(which my Marley has gross breath) when visiting for the weekend. She recommended them and gave one to Marley and he absolutely loved them and try to purchase them when I can because they can be pricey.
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I don't know if it actually helps my dogs breath, but other than that my dog seems to love these and eats them right up. He doesn't get any allergy symptoms either, and he's allergic to A LOT of things.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great stocking stuffer. We get these a few times a year to battle that stinky breathe. They last a while if you get the right size for the breed and they aren't a bad price. We found ours at PetsMart
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
My dog eats these more than any other treats and they clean his teeth. His breath never smells bad and I'm happy that they keep his teeth healthy and clean
Rebecca J.
Wirral, NB
These really do clean my pups teeth! Makes his breath smell some what better as well, as good as a dogs breath could get! It's good that it takes him a few minutes to finish his treat.