Greenies™ Breath Buster™ Bites Chicken & Parsley Flavor Dog Treats 1.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Anna M.Greenies™ Breath Buster™ Bites Chicken & Parsley Flavor Dog Treats 1.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Berenice A.

BY GREENIES #15 in Dental Care for Dogs

Nutrition: Greenies™ Breath Buster™ Bites are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profiles for adult dog maintenance see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really loved these! They are small bite size portions so they can act as training treats too. They’re really good for his breath and oral health. Some treats smell really bad (which some dogs like) but this one is minty all around so humans will be as happy as the dogs lol!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Great product for my dog. She really enjoyed them they are a great product for your dog to clean the teeth and give them a good breath they are on the expensive side so I wouldn't recommend them to get them all the time because they are expensive I will get them occasionally as a gift to my little doggie because of the price I wish they were a little cheaper than I would buy them more
Crystal P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these in a small sample box. And my doggy loves them. I gave them to two different dogs my girlfriend's chihuahua that didn't eat them and then my huskies who abolished them. He loved them definitely love them and hey as long as he's happy!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
These do wonders for my dogs breath. She had horrible breath before we started buying these for her. We tried other brands like Dentastix and every brand we could find for oral health and fresh breath, these are literally the only treats that help and/or she will even eat. Will definitely continue to buy these for my fur baby!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
They worked for only a short period of time and through out the day my dogs breath just went back to eeww. Also he really didnt like eating them. Im not sure if it was the smell, taste, texture or what but he would only he maybe a small portion of it then leave it and wouldnt go back to it.
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup is pretty picky when it comes to treats. I really didn't struggle with him with this teeth cleaner. I have a medium sized Maltipoo and he usually can chew big treats so this is perfect. Only con is that he chews it and I'm guessing he takes the flavor out and leaves it behind.
Nell♀ W.
Northport
My dog is very picky about his food and toys. This is not on of his favorites but it does the job. I heard really good things from other pet owners about Greenies, so I would be interested in trying more of their products. My dog may end up loving some of their other products, but he's not too crazy about this one.
Krystle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these and they work amazingly on keeping my dogs breath fresh and clean . The price range is great for this product and the packaging is even better. I’ve purchased this product at my local petco and I would recommend it to all dog owners.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't knowcabout your animals, but I know mine has terrible bad breath, and these treats do not only taste good, but freshes their breath, so they can smile and showvoff their Pearlie whites. My dogs love these! I totally recommend this breathvfreshner treat!
Ariel E.
Modesto, CA
I love this. My dog gets horrible breath and hes a Rottweiler so his mouth is huge and the bad breath is more than just a hint of bad lol its horrible!! This stuff makes his breath non existent and it works because i dont smell his breath for a good 3-5 days until i need to give him another.
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
Do these actually work to freshen dog breath?