Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsGreenies
Greenies 3-Flavor Variety Pack Teenie Size Dog Dental Treats

Greenies™ 3-Flavor Variety Pack Teenie™ Size Dog Dental Treats

by Greenies

One GREENIESâ„¢ Dental Treat is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath and a happy dog. Now you can get all of their favorite flavors in one package with GREENIESâ„¢ 3-Flavor Variety Pack Petite Dog Dental Chews featuring Original, Fresh and Blueberry flavors. Your dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these delicious and delightfully chewy dental dog treats that fight plaque and tartar as they munch. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIESâ„¢ Treats for Dogs are recommended by veterinarians for at-home oral care. Best of all, these natural dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are easy to digest. Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote their oral health with GREENIESâ„¢ Dog Treats.]]>

Where can I order those for small dogs about 4 kg?
Myy Lola loves these but how many can she have a day[product:greenies-original-regular-daily-dental-treats-for-dogs]?
I Always have a difficult time brushing my dogs teeth, is this product good for my dogs teeth? I need suggestions since doesn’t let me brush her teeth.
Start your review of Greenies™ 3-Flavor Variety Pack Teenie™ Size Dog Dental Treats!
Crystal K.
Detroit
Review for: Teenie
Dog loves them. They make his breath fresh. Keep his teeth healthy in between cleanings. Happy fur baby, happy fur momma
Natalie A.
Dalzell , SC
Greenies™ 3-Flavor Variety Pack Teenie™ Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Natalie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the treat I give to Bruno, my puppy. A Bernise of the Mountain. I give one just before bedtime. It worked and it helped us to control the #badbreath so terrible that he had a couple of months ago. We always buy large packages at Sams or Walmart because it is cheaper as well🐶
Sandra Q.
VAN NUYS, CA
I bought these for our chichuahua. Theyre really hard so they're probably not good for older dogs, they don't smell like other dog treats. My dog still seemed to enjoy them and his breath did seem to smell better after he ate them.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
My dog used to love these but for some reason he doesn’t like them anymore. I think it might just be that he doesn’t have as many teeth and he’s getting older but from what I saw earlier on he used to love them
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
Review for: Teenie
My little Havanese loves her Greenies! The flavors, the chewiness, the scent. She goes right to her treat jar when I ask her if she would like a Greenie. They are the perfect size for her.
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
My dog really likes his friend! I would love to try a different bone in this brand for him to see if he likes it
Kaitlin D.
Oakdale, PA
My nine year old cavapoo absolutely loves these. Her favorite is the blueberry and it makes her breath smell better. She will grab one and go hide with it :).
Allison S.
West Babylon, NY
Greenies™ 3-Flavor Variety Pack Teenie™ Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Allison S.
My Hannah is obsessed with these. She likes variety. I only wish they made extra large because she’s a big girl.
Katie C.
Wilmington, MA
My dog loves these and thinks they are normal treats, and I feel good knowing that it’s helping his teeth! You can’t go wrong!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
I bought this big variety pack of Greenies for my dog on Amazon prime day because it was a great deal. The original she loves and usually eats one every day but it also came with blueberry flavor and while my dog did eat them the smell of the greenies was awful! I definitely will buy the original greenies but not the blueberry again.