Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGreenies
Greeniesâ„¢ Blueberry Flavor Petite Dog Dental Treats

Greeniesâ„¢ Blueberry Flavor Petite Dog Dental Treats

by Greenies

One GREENIES Blueberry Flavor Dental Treat a day is all it takes for clean teeth, fresh breath, and a happy dog. Your little dog can't wait to sink their teeth into these delicious dental dog chews, because they are packed with blueberry flavor and feature a delightfully chewy texture that fights plaque and tartar. Irresistibly tasty and incredibly powerful, GREENIES Treats for Dogs are vet-recommended for at-home oral health care and accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council.) Best of all, these natural dog treats are made with highly soluble ingredients that are safe and easy to digest. Give your small dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote their overall health with GREENIES Dog Treats. Natural Dog Treats Plus Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Nutrients.

Does this product help in reducing bad breath in pups?
Do big dogs tend to chew them quickly or do they last a lil while ? On adverage ?
Does this treat actually help bad dog breath? Also, is it worth the price? I know there are cheaper versions out there.
Start your review of Greeniesâ„¢ Blueberry Flavor Petite Dog Dental Treats!
Maddie H.
Savannah, TX
Greeniesâ„¢ Blueberry Flavor Petite Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Maddie H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog goes insane about these greenies. I work at a veterinarian clinic and some of the chews we give dogs are so much money. These are actually a great price for dental chews. If I can’t get to brushing my dog’s teeth that day, I give her one of these and she goes crazy!! I like the regular kind more because it smells better, but my dog enjoys the taste of these more! I totally recommend and they do help your pup’s teeth!!
Sarah O.
Parma , OH
My dogs love them but I dont think they are the best. Its hard to get them to break the habit. I dont want to uoset the babies!!!
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
My dog likes these with the blueberry flavor but I don’t like the smell. But as long as he likes them I’ll keep buying them.
drue L.
Love these for my sweet pups ! They make there breath smell so good and i love how excited my dogs get to see it !!!
Tasha M.
Shreveport
My yorkie is super picky and I purchased a few brands before he finally liked this one. He loves Greenies, whenever I go to open the bag he comes running because he knows it's time. Thanks Greenies for making a product great for dogs teeth and I love smelling blueberries on his breath!
Lauren P.
Lubbock, TX
My dog loves these! They are the perfect size for her and she enjoys eating them. They seem to help freshen her breath as well. They don't last her very long, just a short lived snack, but she enjoys them and they haven't upset her stomach. I would recommend them to anyone!
Michelle M.
Palm Coast, FL
For snack time and learning to dance, paw, roll over, go to the door to ring the bell to be let out and various other feats. These are just a sometimes treat but still great for my princess.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
These treats are great for my Pomeranian. Brushing his teeth can be a challenge so we use these to help us keep his oral care in check. He loves them so much that he runs and hides with them thinking someone will take it away. Overall, I would recommend these for any small dog that like treats!
Mickee C.
Bellevue, WA
Greeniesâ„¢ Blueberry Flavor Petite Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Mickee C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Andy (3 y/o mini poodle) likes this alright. I think he just gets bored of the taste after a few tries. A variety pack would probably work better so we can switch it up more often. I don't really notice a difference in his breath, but hopefully it keeps his teeth and gums healthy. #furryfriends #furbaby #puppyeyes
Madison H.
Coventry Twp, OH
These don’t smell like death like the original ones and my boys love them! I buy them on Amazon as they are cheapest there. I have two morkies and they love these and I give them one everyday to try to help their teeth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...