BY GREENIES #45 in Dog Treats

Calorie-friendly dental chews that help your dog stay slim and trim. GreeniesWeight Management dental chews are a calorie-friendly way to keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing your dog with the nutrients he needs while helping keep him slim and trim. Plus, getting him to "brush" has never been easier when a product tastes as good as Greenies do! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Package Weight: 96 count Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [source Of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate [vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 18.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Blythe H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a beagle who embraces his breed's natural instinct to overeat.  My husband and I keep him in check (healthy kibble, no table scraps, lots of trips to the dog park for exercise, etc.), but we had to leave him at my father's for three months while we waited for our condo to be built.  Apparently three months is enough time for my little Bub to gain 12 pounds!

We have used positive-reinforcement training with Beans and it works well.  He has always loved Greenies and we've always liked giving him a healthy treat that also provides bonus dental care.  I stumbled across these Weight Management Greenies on Amazon and figured I'd give them a shot as we crafted a plan to get our dog's weight back under control.  They look and smell the same as regular Greenies and Beans loves them just as much!  It's a win-win.
LeighAnn H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves greenies. These are decently priced, a little expensive but worth it. Our dog goes crazy over these treats and they do help her breath. I would recommend this treat to other dog owners.
Emily C.
Frankfort, NY
My dogs love them so much. It helps keep their teeth healthy. There’s no cons to this product. It met my expectations very well. I bought them at target. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Najah E.
Garden Grove , CA
I think they really help with my dogs breathe. I can’t really tell if they help with the tarter on his teeth. Seems like it’s the same. My dog is kind of picky so sometimes he eats them sometimes he doesn’t.
Darby B.
Winnsboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My large breed dog very much enjoyed these treats! Definitely a buy again item in our household! Made her breathe smell good, and the treat itself didn’t stink!!
Sarah B.
University City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have been eating these for years. They are meant to keep your dogs teeth clean and healthy, and they do a great job at it. My dogs have never had a problem with teeth and we never brush their teeth. They just eat these greenies and the weight loss version has helped our dog lose a couple necessary pounds.
Laney O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These dog treats keep my dogs mouth clean. It doesn’t have a pleasant smell afterward, but it does take away that gross dog breath smell. My dog loves them. I love the cute toothbrush shape that they come in. They’re a little pricey, at least at target, but they do clean the mouth without any fuss.
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love a snack that makes your pet’s breath fresh while also being a healthy, weight management snack?! My dog loves these treats and I love what they do for his terrible smelling breath. Would definitely recommend
Carol S.
My dog loves his greenies. They cost more than your average digtreat, however you do get what yiu pay for; it keeps my dog busy for hours; he's a 16 lb Pomeranian Poodle mix with lots of energy. I would recommend this product to any dig owner.
Sonja B.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a dog with a very sensitive stomach and he does really well with greenies. I definitely can tell a difference when using them, because when I run out and the dogs go a couple of days without a greenie their breath stinks so bad!