BY GREENIES

Calorie-friendly dental chews that help your dog stay slim and trim. GreeniesWeight Management dental chews are a calorie-friendly way to keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing your dog with the nutrients he needs while helping keep him slim and trim. Plus, getting him to "brush" has never been easier when a product tastes as good as Greenies do! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Package Weight: 96 count Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [source Of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate [vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 18.0% see more...

LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
Our dog loves greenies. These are decently priced, a little expensive but worth it. Our dog goes crazy over these treats and they do help her breath. I would recommend this treat to other dog owners.
Emily C.
Frankfort, NY
My dogs love them so much. It helps keep their teeth healthy. There’s no cons to this product. It met my expectations very well. I bought them at target. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Darby B.
Winnsboro
My large breed dog very much enjoyed these treats! Definitely a buy again item in our household! Made her breathe smell good, and the treat itself didn’t stink!!
Laney O.
These dog treats keep my dogs mouth clean. It doesn’t have a pleasant smell afterward, but it does take away that gross dog breath smell. My dog loves them. I love the cute toothbrush shape that they come in. They’re a little pricey, at least at target, but they do clean the mouth without any fuss.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Who doesn’t love a snack that makes your pet’s breath fresh while also being a healthy, weight management snack?! My dog loves these treats and I love what they do for his terrible smelling breath. Would definitely recommend
Carol S.
My dog loves his greenies. They cost more than your average digtreat, however you do get what yiu pay for; it keeps my dog busy for hours; he's a 16 lb Pomeranian Poodle mix with lots of energy. I would recommend this product to any dig owner.
Sonja B.
Wichita, KS
I have a dog with a very sensitive stomach and he does really well with greenies. I definitely can tell a difference when using them, because when I run out and the dogs go a couple of days without a greenie their breath stinks so bad!
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
I’ve been giving these to my dogs for a long time and my smaller dog loves these, and they really help keep her busy and entertained, my vet has suggested them for dogs oral hygiene in general, I highly recommend these for your dogs!
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
Best dog treats ever! They help with the dogs stinky breath, but my dog absolutely loves Greenies! They are not expensive at all and make the perfect treat for dogs. I would highly recommend this for a person with a dog at home.
Jessica E.
My dog loves these, even the vet has recommended them for his teeth and weight.  They are a great treat for dogs, although they do come out the other side and turn they’re poop green FYI.  Don’t be alarmed.