BY GREENIES

Calorie-friendly dental chews that help your dog stay slim and trim. GreeniesWeight Management dental chews are a calorie-friendly way to keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing your dog with the nutrients he needs while helping keep him slim and trim. Plus, getting him to "brush" has never been easier when a product tastes as good as Greenies do! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Package Weight: 96 count Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [source Of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate [vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 18.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
My dogs love these, but seem to swallow them too quickly which leads to hours of dry heaving. When they eat their greenies too quickly, they also tend to not eat much for the next few days due to blockage. I wish that Greenies would bring back the Greenie Bits (or whatever they called the small pieces), because those were the only things that I could give to my dogs without worrying about them choking.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
My dogs LOVE these treats. I wish they lasted longer but my dogs gobble these up and overall seems to be improving oral hygiene. I usually pick up greenies at my local pet store and they are alway of high quality. Nothing gets my dogs tails wagging like greenies.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
They smell and taste like grass...very nice for a pup's breath. I've never met a dog who doesn't love these. A definite staple. Always repurchase. They are size and weight based, plus are now offering more options regarding age, weight, and joint flexability.
Victoria i.
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
I give these treats to my chihuahua and she really likes them. She eats them all the time and they are a good size for her. It doesn't leave any crumbs like some do. I recommend this for little dogs because they are a good size for them
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
My toy poodle loves. The street I know that every time I go to Petsmart or store that carries them I always have to bring him a couple and all I get is open he will here's me opening up the package and he jumps for the streets
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
We recently bought these for our puppy. She absolutely loves them. She gets very excited when we give her one. She likes to run in the living room on a rug and eat them. I wish they would last a little longer.
Suzie D.
Suzie D.
My dog seems to like these and they seem to be doing their job. I feel like I have had better experiences with other similar products but these seem to help much better with my dogs weight.
Annie H.
Annie H.
I've been using greenies for so long on my dogs. Helps with teeth cleaning and maintaining them clean between vet visits. I use them as a treat once a week on my dog. She loves them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Whiteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog's favorite dental treat! And it's honestly the ONLY one that made his breath smell fresh! I used to work at a pet store and this was the one I recommended to everyone!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Woburn, MA
My two dogs love these, sometimes we will just use them as regular treats. I haven't seen too much of a difference with there teeth, so definitely still brush!