BY GREENIES

Calorie-friendly dental chews that help your dog stay slim and trim. GreeniesWeight Management dental chews are a calorie-friendly way to keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing your dog with the nutrients he needs while helping keep him slim and trim. Plus, getting him to "brush" has never been easier when a product tastes as good as Greenies do! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Rice Flour Calories Per Serving: 133 calories per treat Package Weight: 17 count Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Oat Fiber, Apple Pomace, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Protein Isolate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Barley Flour, Pea Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ground Flaxseed, Magnesium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid [Source of Vitamin C], Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Carotene, Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 18.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog loves greenies." in 1 review
  • "They are great for your dog and really help with potty training!" in 1 review
  • "A bit pricey if your dog inhales them like mine do!" in 1 review
  • "They actually do a great at cleaning my dogs teeth and his breath smells much better after chewing on it." in 1 review
  • "While they are a bit pricey, my dog absolutely loves them." in 1 review
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I gave these to my HUGE ovartcka until she recently passed away but my parents recently got another dog of the same breed so she's HUGE too..(they're bigger than a german shepard, fluffy like bear cub, with a wolf face lol adorable) and even as a puppy but also on top of the weight management issue is the dog breathe with a giant dog and these treats not only are great treats for training but help with their overall teeth, breath, etc. even if they are dogs - it's better when they don't smell like dog breath always :)
Shana H.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I truly do not like any prodcut, for animals or people, that says it promotes weight loss. Want to know what promotes weight loss? Exercise, a healthy lifestyle, and a good diet. Not A diet, but a way in which you consistently eat that will provide long term stability in your weight and health. Same goes for animals, walk them and play and the food wont really matter.
Grecia G.
Grecia G.

when it comes to teeth all know that dogs are sensitive and always try to mantenerselos clean in that this brand are the leaders, and not only keeps them clean but it leaves a fresh and healthy breath , are chewy and tasty xq my daughters dog bark to order your cookies to clean teeth
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Spring, TX
Can't say enough about this product. Does great things for my dogs teeth and breath. He loves them. Sometimes I find one hidden away, he saves it for later. LOL A bit pricey but worth the money. Brushing his teeth is almost impossible so this is the next best thing. Highly recommend.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Shawna-Leigh G.
WARD, AR
My big babies loved these! Greenies is a good brand and I have always had good experiences with my dogs. They can be more expensive then other treats but they are worth spending a little extra for because you for sure get what you pay for when it comes to your babies.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
My big boy loves his greenies. They tend to be on the pricey side so I always wait until there is a buy one get one sale or they are discounted or I get a coupon. I give my dog one everyday when I leave for work and it makes our partings a little less sad.
Hanan S.
Hanan S.
My pup loves these! They do a great job of maintaining his dental health. A little on the pricey side, so as a college student my mini Australian shepherd bud doesn't get them as much as he probably should. Definitely would recommend to others!
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
My big dogs love these! It helps clean their teeth and makes them happy. I do get scared giving them to them without being around because they are large but my dogs are massive and try to eat them in one bite so I would be cautious about that
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I really like these because they're all they're healthy for my dog but they're also really good for him to help with his teeth and that everything and I really do enjoy him to bring them because he likes him so much
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
My dog likes these and I feel good giving them to her so they can clean her teeth as well as give her a healthy treat. They are very expensive for the large ones that she needs, though, so I rarely purchase them.