BY GREENIES #9 in Dental Care for Dogs

Greenies Weight Management Dental Dog Treats - Available Online at petco.com Greenies Weight Management Canine Dental Chews are nutritious and calorie friendly specifically formulated to help promote dental care while providing essential vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews are naturally made with added vitamins, minerals, taurine, and chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllin) to provide a complete oral care, and offer a nutritionally complete and balanced blend of highly soluble and digestible proteins for adult dogs based on AAFCO recommendations. Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews are clinically proven to clean dog's teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. 3 out of 4 dogs show signs or oral health issues by the age of 3. Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health. Good oral hygiene can add years to a pet's lifespan. Overweight or less active dogs still require clean teeth and fresh breath. Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews provide the same oral cleaning benefits as our Greenies Dental Chews, but with fewer calories. One Greenies Weight Management Dental Chew a day helps clean your dog's teeth by using his natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup form the surface of the teeth, while staying slim and trim. The chewy and flexible texture allows teeth to sink in with every bite all the way to the gums for more effective cleaning. And Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews have The Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for plaque and tartar control. Dogs love the taste and independent testing confirms Greenies Dental Chews have been and continue to be highly palatable and great tasting. The highly soluble ingredients in Greenies Weight Management Dental Chews help the product to break down quickly for easy digestion, making them more digestible than premium dry dog food. see more...

• How well does this dog treat work when cleaning their teeth. I ha...1 Answers
Blythe H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a beagle who embraces his breed's natural instinct to overeat.  My husband and I keep him in check (healthy kibble, no table scraps, lots of trips to the dog park for exercise, etc.), but we had to leave him at my father's for three months while we waited for our condo to be built.  Apparently three months is enough time for my little Bub to gain 12 pounds!

We have used positive-reinforcement training with Beans and it works well.  He has always loved Greenies and we've always liked giving him a healthy treat that also provides bonus dental care.  I stumbled across these Weight Management Greenies on Amazon and figured I'd give them a shot as we crafted a plan to get our dog's weight back under control.  They look and smell the same as regular Greenies and Beans loves them just as much!  It's a win-win.
Kenzie C.
I wasn’t sure how my dog would feel about these, so I wanted to buy them individually before commuting to a large box. Bought from pet supplies plus, the size was somewhat difficult for in between sizes mouth for small and medium.
Ariel B.
marion, IA
I love Greenies! Awesome product for pups. Easily chewable and no worries on them eating too big of chunks. Keeps the breath smelling fresh as well! My dogs love them, can be pricey but they offer single packs!
Amber D.
los lunas
Simple little snack that benefits you and your pup, I like that they are small but they can preoccupy your dog for a short period of time, while also helping your pups teeth. My pup seems to really enjoy this, it also comes in different sizes.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
My pet loves these. We have only purchased them a few times and I am not sure if I noticed a huge difference after giving them to him. It did help with tarter build up but most of his toys help with that too.
Bsqrd i.
Richland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these because they come in individual packets and it is also weight management. So I can buy as much as I need without breaking the bank and at the same time helping my dogs breathe with a yummy treat!
Brigid C.
Fort Collins, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I typically grab one of these while I’m standing in line to check out At petsmart. Luckily my dog eats anything i give him, so he loves these! They make a noticeable difference with repeat use and if he enjoys it in the process, even better!
Rebecca A.
Jacksonville , NC
My dog has very very bad breath! Unmanageable!! But with the greenies Chewys, it helps us out a lot because I can tolerate loving and cuddling with him! I don’t know what we would do without them! And Brutus loves them too!
Christie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Great Dane & Weimaraner get these about once a week. I feel they truly do help clean their teeth. They are expensive but worth it to keep up my dogs oral hygiene!!
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
On top of having quality ingredients in their treats, we specifically use greenies for our pitty mix when she is done "cleaning herself" and has that nasty dog breath! We have a german shepherd/lab who LOVES them, and the pitbull mix mentioned before. I would always recommend them!
Clara W.
How well does this dog treat work when cleaning their teeth. I have a small dog who does not like her mouth being messed with. It would be wonderful if I could find a treat that she would love, and would remove the hassle of brushing her teeth.