BY GREENIES

These new chews are similar to the current Greenies product, but the veterinary-exclusive formula has the following added nutrients not available in the pet specialty version: • Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) • Chelated minerals such as iron and zinc •... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
I use to buy these all the time when my dog was younger. They worked really good at helping get rid of her bad breath. However after a few months I started to notice my dog wasn't going to the bathroom every day. She was constipated. And it would get worse and worse. First it was every once and while until eventually shebwasnt going for 2 days. As soon as I stopped feeding her she was perfectly fine.
Samantha T.
We got these for our pup when he started to teeth. Suddenly, that cute puppy breath smelt foul! Well, we decided to try Greenies and he absolutely demolished it. Be sure to leave plenty of water out for them when you give them a stick, though!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dog is now 15 years old and has only 1 tooth- tiny chihuahua. So, he is off of treats, however, when he was younger and had his teeth- I loved giving them to him!! They helped with his breathe and he liked them too! I would recommend them!
Alana V.
Watson
I have a carin terrier who loves these! They actually keep the plaque down and her breath smelling great! This product can be pricey BUT watch the sells! I bought a year supply over a holiday sell at petsmart for about 40$!