BY GREENIES

Greenies®, The Original Smart-treat® New! Easy To Digest! Greenies® is the first and only treat to provide all of these benefits in one nutrition, enjoyable chew: For dogs 15 to 25 pounds  Great Taste Dogs Love Enriched With Essential Vitamins and Minerals Rounded Mouth Friendly Design Chewy Texture That Helps Clean Teeth Down To The Gum Line The Greenies® Story Dr. Joe and Judy Roetheli are dog lovers with a strong interest in animal health and nutrition. But the idea for Greenies® actually inspired by Ivan, their male Samoyed who suffered from terrible breath. The Roethelis decided to formulate something Ivan would love to chew on that would get rid of his doggie breath and be good for his teeth and overall health. The results were amazing. With help from a veterinarian and clinical nutritionist, the Roethelis developed Greenies®, the fi see more...

Greenies Treat-Pak
  • "Dog loves these, they are great for medium sized dogs, my bigger dog would finish them to quickly." in 8 reviews
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
My Pom loves these, it really helps with her oral care. Freshens her breath and cleans her teeth.
Jamie C.
Batesville
My dogs love to get these as treats. This keeps their teeth really clean and my doges love them.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
My dogs love these they also take a little longer to eat theses the only down side is the price.
Karina G.
Castroville, CA
This are one of my dogs favorite treata, i love that they are healthy and help clean their teeth
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
My dog loves it. Helps keep my dogs teeth healthy and looking good. And not smell dog dog breath
Mackenzie R.
Holland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves how they taste and I love that they clean his teeth and make his breath smell better
Maddie S.
Coldspring
My dog is a huge fan of these treats!I tell everyone these are my favorite! I’d recommend these!
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
My dog is really finicky with treats but boy does he love greenies, he can't get enough of them!
Karly T.
Mishawaka, IN
These our fabulous! All our dogs love them! However, they don't last as long as you would think.
Alyssa R.
Spring
My dogs love these. They keep them busy for a while and help their teeth stay strong and healthy.
Ivy N.
Northport , AL
I heard several years ago that "Greenies" were bad for dogs. I guess it made them sick. I know several treats have a serving size and recommend so many per day. Following all instructions, are Greenies a healthy choice for my pup?
lexy e.
can small dogs eat these?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Amanda Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often should I feed my dog these?
Stephanie L.