BY GREENIES #18 in Dog Treats

Greenies®, The Original Smart-treat® New! Easy To Digest! Greenies® is the first and only treat to provide all of these benefits in one nutrition, enjoyable chew: For dogs 15 to 25 pounds  Great Taste Dogs Love Enriched With Essential Vitamins and Minerals Rounded Mouth Friendly Design Chewy Texture That Helps Clean Teeth Down To The Gum Line The Greenies® Story Dr. Joe and Judy Roetheli are dog lovers with a strong interest in animal health and nutrition. But the idea for Greenies® actually inspired by Ivan, their male Samoyed who suffered from terrible breath. The Roethelis decided to formulate something Ivan would love to chew on that would get rid of his doggie breath and be good for his teeth and overall health. The results were amazing. With help from a veterinarian and clinical nutritionist, the Roethelis developed Greenies®, the fi see more...

Greenies Treat-Pak
  • "Dog loves these, they are great for medium sized dogs, my bigger dog would finish them to quickly." in 8 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The greenies definitely help with keeping my dog's teeth clean, but they are too soft and easy for her to bite through the "brush" shape and swallow half of it whole. I had to monitor her the entire time she was eating it, and not in the "I'm in the same room in case she chokes" sense. I had to literally hold the other end of the bone while she gnawed the other end down. She's a little 15 lb boston terrier and half of one of these in her stomach would put her at risk for an obstruction, so be warned that if your dog is a "gulper" then this could be a dangerous treat for them.
Makaela P.
I give my dog these every single day as a treat after her using the bathroom (only once a day). It keeps her breathe fresh, her teeth clean, and she a happy camper. She gets so excited when she knows it’s time for her greenie. I tried other products to help with her breathe but this just works the best. She’s roughly about 60ish lbs but I still get the medium size ones and they work just fine for her. Definitely will keep buying them for her
Nicole L.
Athens, GA
My dog LOVES  Greenies Treat-Pak  !!! Greenies can be pretty expensive and I feel like I get more bang for my buck with these. My dog is small, so he is totally satisfied with these teenie sized treats.

The vet says his teeth are in excellent condition and I'm sure the Greenies help with that! He also has terrible breath, which these help with as well. However, I wouldn't say that they leave his breath smelling fresh or clean by any stretch of the imagination. I haven't found anything that can achieve that feat just yet
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy is obsessed with these treats! I've tried other brands with similar products but I can tell she likes these then most and they have been a great snack for her as she goes through teething! They are also a great thing to give your dog to work on for a while if you need to get ready and can't leave them Unattended for too long without them eating things they're not supposed to... we've all been there!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of 3 dogs I have 2 of them love these dental chews. My 2 smaller ones would eat these all day long (do not give them more than 2 a day) These chews do actually work and dental disease is serious and these can help prevent it. If your animal had bad tarter, gum disease, rotten teeth ect. It can cause heart issues and contested heart failure. Please take care of your pets teeth like you would your own.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works wonders for my Dauchunds breath and he loves the flavor of them. I have been giving him these treats twice a week for about 2 months now and I have seen a real improvement in his breath. This is the second product I had tried the other was a water additive and my dog would not drink the water when I would add it in.
winte16 I.
I’ve been feeding my dog greenies since he was old enough to eat it. It’s his absolute favourite treat that leaves his breath fresh and his teeth clean. He’s trained me to give him one every night!  Unfortunately due to his health, we’ve had to cut back to half a greenie once a week. He looks forward to it every time!
Erin P.
Fort Collins
My 3 Boston Terriers love and I mean LOVE Greenies. not only did the treats meet their expectations but they also met mine! These treats are not really pricey! they are well worth the money! these treats keep their teeth looking good and their breath smelling nice, it really helps out! I highly recommend these treats for your four legged little friends!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not impressed with this product I have 3 small dogs. They wanted nothing to do with it. Im not sure that it works as it claims because they wouldn’t even take the treat from me. I would not buy these again. I donated them to a shelter. Hopefully they will be enjoyed by another dog there.
Alexander K.
Buena Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding these greenies to my two puppies as treats so their teeth can be cleaned as well. I am not 100% sure if this works but only time will tell when they eventually go to the vet for their teeth to be checked out. It does seem a bit expensive but I usually buy these when they are having a deal at pet shops.
Ivy N.
Northport, AL
I heard several years ago that "Greenies" were bad for dogs. I guess it made them sick. I know several treats have a serving size and recommend so many per day. Following all instructions, are Greenies a healthy choice for my pup?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often do you give your dog these?
lexy e.
can small dogs eat these?
Amanda Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often should I feed my dog these?
Stephanie L.