BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Greenies®, The Original Smart-treat® New! Easy To Digest! Greenies® is the first and only treat to provide all of these benefits in one nutrition, enjoyable chew: For dogs 15 to 25 pounds  Great Taste Dogs Love Enriched With Essential Vitamins and Minerals Rounded Mouth Friendly Design Chewy Texture That Helps Clean Teeth Down To The Gum Line The Greenies® Story Dr. Joe and Judy Roetheli are dog lovers with a strong interest in animal health and nutrition. But the idea for Greenies® actually inspired by Ivan, their male Samoyed who suffered from terrible breath. The Roethelis decided to formulate something Ivan would love to chew on that would get rid of his doggie breath and be good for his teeth and overall health. The results were amazing. With help from a veterinarian and clinical nutritionist, the Roethelis developed Greenies®, the fi see more...

• Greenies, Minties, NutriDent, etc....Whats your favorite ...1 Answers
  • How often should I feed my dog these? 9 Answers
  • Is this treat okay for teething puppies?  I have an 8 wee...2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "Dog loves these, they are great for medium sized dogs, my bigger dog would finish them to quickly." in 8 reviews
Karina A.
Fall River
Made my previous dog VERY SICK. When we first gave it to her she loved it and scarfed it down as she did with all her treats. A few hours later she was VERY SICK and throwing up everywhere. We got rid of the treats as soon as she got sick and never went back. She continued being ill and having diarrhea for about a week afterwards. I'm avoiding giving it to my current dog in fear of the same thing happening. So try to find a very small pack if you want to try it before buying an entire pack!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy is obsessed with these treats! I've tried other brands with similar products but I can tell she likes these then most and they have been a great snack for her as she goes through teething! They are also a great thing to give your dog to work on for a while if you need to get ready and can't leave them Unattended for too long without them eating things they're not supposed to... we've all been there!
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works wonders for my Dauchunds breath and he loves the flavor of them. I have been giving him these treats twice a week for about 2 months now and I have seen a real improvement in his breath. This is the second product I had tried the other was a water additive and my dog would not drink the water when I would add it in.
winte16 I.
I’ve been feeding my dog greenies since he was old enough to eat it. It’s his absolute favourite treat that leaves his breath fresh and his teeth clean. He’s trained me to give him one every night!  Unfortunately due to his health, we’ve had to cut back to half a greenie once a week. He looks forward to it every time!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not impressed with this product I have 3 small dogs. They wanted nothing to do with it. Im not sure that it works as it claims because they wouldn’t even take the treat from me. I would not buy these again. I donated them to a shelter. Hopefully they will be enjoyed by another dog there.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is allergic to Greenies Treats. I gave her these treats two times and she got sick both times. They may be alright for other dogs, but not mine. The treats where a reasonable price and I purchased the treats at Petsmart. I would recommend this product, but with a warning.
Madison E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs know these aren’t “treats” but I still give them these because they’re great for their teeth. They’re affordable but the amount of treats are subpar. But I would still recommend this product to other owners. I would buy again!
Krista V.
I think these are good for dental health for my pups but I do feel like they are kind of small for what kind of dog I have. I usually only give them 1 of these every day or 2. What is nice about this product is that they are available at many stores. I would most likely buy these again.
Lily W.
We get these when our dogs need some breath freshening! They work! They don’t work miracles though. Dogs will never have minty fresh breath. My dogs seem to really like the taste too. They’re kinda expensive but worth it.
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect little packs for the doggy cupboard of treats. My fur babies love them and look forward to them when I open the bag! I will definitely be continuing my purchases of this product and recommend to friends.
Ivy N.
I heard several years ago that "Greenies" were bad for dogs. I guess it made them sick. I know several treats have a serving size and recommend so many per day. Following all instructions, are Greenies a healthy choice for my pup?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often do you give your dog these?
lexy e.
can small dogs eat these?
Amanda Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How often should I feed my dog these?
Stephanie L.