BY GREENIES #21 in Dog Food

Greenies®, The Original Smart-treat® New! Easy To Digest! Greenies® is the first and only treat to provide all of these benefits in one nutrition, enjoyable chew: For dogs 15 to 25 pounds  Great Taste Dogs Love Enriched With Essential Vitamins and Minerals Rounded Mouth Friendly Design Chewy Texture That Helps Clean Teeth Down To The Gum Line The Greenies® Story Dr. Joe and Judy Roetheli are dog lovers with a strong interest in animal health and nutrition. But the idea for Greenies® actually inspired by Ivan, their male Samoyed who suffered from terrible breath. The Roethelis decided to formulate something Ivan would love to chew on that would get rid of his doggie breath and be good for his teeth and overall health. The results were amazing. With help from a veterinarian and clinical nutritionist, the Roethelis developed Greenies®, the fi see more...

Buy on PETCO*
  • "Dog loves these, they are great for medium sized dogs, my bigger dog would finish them to quickly." in 8 reviews
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Marietta, GA
Geenies are the first product I ever bought for my dogs as a teeth cleaning chew. My dogs took to them immediately. I give as directed on the box - one chew daily. They get one at night before bedtime. Greenies are approved by the Veterinary Oral Health Council - another plus for me. I definitely feel good about giving my pups Greenies everyday. They don't love when I brush their teeth, so this helps keep them clean. After all, oral health for them is just as important as it is for us!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Stuart, FL
These are my go-to dog treat for my 10 lbs. jackchi! She is always so excited to hear me say, "greenie?" when she's coming inside the house after using the bathroom. They truly help my dog's breath become fresher, and they also help to clean up any tarter my dog may have lingering around her teeth. Over all, I recommend, just make sure to get the correct size for your dog, and always watch them eat them to make sure they do not choke. :)
Christina W.
Christina W.
Topeka, KS
My dog Lucy (a Yorkie-Maltese mix) is super picky when it comes to dog treats or chews, but she ABSOLUTELY LOVES Greenies! I give her one each day, and it keeps her breath smelling great. I love that I was able to find a product that will help keep her teeth and mouth healthy, and one that she actually enjoys! I would have given this 5 stars, but my only complaint is that they are a little pricey. I also wish they offered coupons!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
We got our dog at a year old from a local shelter. She had awfuldential tarter for her age. The vet said it was her former diet. Well I started her on greenies one a day for a year now. My brother was in town and I had him check her teeth and he said they are great!!! I totally recommend this product. My dog loves them and it kept her from a painful, expensive deep cleaning at the vet. And the plus is she loves the taste!!!
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
My dog love love loves these! They are a bit pricey at walmart but thank goodness my friend works at Greenies! My babygirl loves these treats, she is 10 and her breath is not the best and these definetly help! I love that they last longer than the other treats that she devours in 2 seconds. I would recommend to all of my dog mom friends. Thanks for a wonderful product greenies! Ps not sure why the pic uploaded black. Sorry.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Love these treats for my yorkie. I was ordering the "regular" size because I didn't realize there were other size options until my neighbor showed me the ones she ordered. I think the "petite" size is perfect for them to have one a day as the "regular" size was a little big and the "teenie" size I felt was too small and could be a choking hazard since they get so excited to eat these treats. I did my research on size.
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
My Luna Tonks is extremely picky with treats, but she does seem to enjoy these. She does tend to bury them in my bed, but will eat them if I throw them out onto the ground. They're not her favorite and she doesn't go crazy for them, but they are supposed to promote dental health and they aren't too expensive, so I continue to buy them. I definitely recommend them for a less picky pupper.
Leilani M.
Leilani M.
Pasadena, CA
My dog has been having Greenies for years now. All I have to do is say, "Who wants a Greenies?" And he comes running to me as I open the package and he sits waiting for me to give him his "Teenie" size Greenies. If it were up to him he would eat these everyday, all day. Good thing I am the one in control. Picture below is he took the bag of Greenies, put it by his head and fell asleep. ūüėÄ
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
We always buy the largest bag possible because our fur babies love these treats and we love the fact that they're safe for our babies and make their teeth/breath look cleaner and smell better. They also last for quite a while so our dogs are entertained for a substantial amount of time while cutting down on their need for destruction. Definitely one of my favorite treats for my doggies.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Lexington, KY
I have four mini-dachshunds and Greenies are their absolute favorites! I have trained them to come for them by telling them it is "Time to brush your teeth." And they loose their minds. It is the first thing that they get every morning. I order them through Amazon Prime and in the bulk size, a box of 45-60 and in duplicates. I love my dogs and they love their greenies.
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
I heard several years ago that "Greenies" were bad for dogs. I guess it made them sick. I know several treats have a serving size and recommend so many per day. Following all instructions, are Greenies a healthy choice for my pup?
lexy e.
lexy e.
can small dogs eat these?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
How often do you give your dog these?
Stephanie L.