BY GREENIES

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Britt B.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
My dogs LOVE these!! I have two long haired chihuahuas that are both about 9 years old. Along with their annual teeth cleaning, they both get about one greenie bone a day. We cut the bones into thirds. Their breath hardly smells! If they don’t have their greenie bones, their breath smells like death! Lol We will definitely continue to purchase these!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert
There are few things that make our dog as happy as hearing his box of greenies being opened. He loves them! They help keep his teeth clean and they are a great motivator for him. It's also clear that he really likes the taste, and he enjoys playing with them. Just be careful - I always hold my dog's greenie as he chews it so he doesn't get too large of a chunk.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Pet Lover Expert
My Yorkie loves these. I do think it helps her breath a little. She wasn't as big on another dental chew brand I bought do her. These smell bad but they do help, they don't leave a mess and she loves them. Wish they weren't so pricy!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these. They don't smell great, but they sure do make her breath smell better. They are a bit on the pricey side, but they're a treat and she loves them and I'll pay for anything that will help her horrible dog breath.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
My pup loooooves her teenie greenies! She gets so excited for them that she’ll jump around and ruff. I always buy the teenie ones because I have a yorkie. They help keep her from getting bad breath and it’s a treat she looks forward to! I purchase them at pet smart.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
El segundo, CA
My dog loves this stuff. Battys a minpin chihuahua mix around 5 human yo. He cant get enough and is usually begging for a second piece. Visually I cant tell if its making his teeth look any better.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My dog absolutely loves these. They aren't too hard on his teeth and his breathe stays smelling as good as it will get. These are a sweet treat and a bonus for his teeth.
Allison L.
Allison L.
north mankato
Of my two dogs, my one dog loves them. Just as good as a treat in her eyes. My other dog does not care for them so much. Usually takes him a while to start eating it if he ever does.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert
These are such good dog treats. They have different sizes to cater to your size dog. And they are a good option verses some of the other in healthy treats
Katie L.
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my dog's favorite treats! When we go to the pet store and I hold out the treats for him to sniff, these make his tail wag the most! They seem to do a good job keeping my dog's teeth clean and his breath smelling good.