BY GREENIES

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love the Greenies Dental Dog Treats (Teenie Size). I have 2 chihuahua mixes, 10 and 14 pounds each. These treats are the perfect size for them. They measure about 3 inches by 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch and are easy for my small breed dogs to pick up and chew for a few minutes until they are done. The Teenie Greenies are a chewy, soft texture so it is easy for them to bite into. My dogs get so excited when I walk to their treat jar, especially when I ask "do you want a toothbrush". These are a bit expensive compared to other treats but one of my dogs suffers from tartar and plaque so these are great to help clean her teeth. They come in a resealable ziploc-style bag which is great for owners who don't have a dedicated treat jar!
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
My chihuahua loves these fresh mint treats. They don’t really make his breath smell any better but are just good healthy snacks for your baby. The bigger the box the better the price. Would recommended to anyone.
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
My dogs LOVE these!! I have two long haired chihuahuas that are both about 9 years old. Along with their annual teeth cleaning, they both get about one greenie bone a day. We cut the bones into thirds. Their breath hardly smells! If they don’t have their greenie bones, their breath smells like death! Lol We will definitely continue to purchase these!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loooooves her teenie greenies! She gets so excited for them that she’ll jump around and ruff. I always buy the teenie ones because I have a yorkie. They help keep her from getting bad breath and it’s a treat she looks forward to! I purchase them at pet smart.
Allison L.
North Mankato , MN
Of my two dogs, my one dog loves them. Just as good as a treat in her eyes. My other dog does not care for them so much. Usually takes him a while to start eating it if he ever does.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There are few things that make our dog as happy as hearing his box of greenies being opened. He loves them! They help keep his teeth clean and they are a great motivator for him. It's also clear that he really likes the taste, and he enjoys playing with them. Just be careful - I always hold my dog's greenie as he chews it so he doesn't get too large of a chunk.
Amber L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They don't smell great, but they sure do make her breath smell better. They are a bit on the pricey side, but they're a treat and she loves them and I'll pay for anything that will help her horrible dog breath.
Becca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Yorkie loves these. I do think it helps her breath a little. She wasn't as big on another dental chew brand I bought do her. These smell bad but they do help, they don't leave a mess and she loves them. Wish they weren't so pricy!
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
My dog loves this stuff. Battys a minpin chihuahua mix around 5 human yo. He cant get enough and is usually begging for a second piece. Visually I cant tell if its making his teeth look any better.
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. They aren't too hard on his teeth and his breathe stays smelling as good as it will get. These are a sweet treat and a bonus for his teeth.