BY GREENIES

High in protein, low in fat and 100% nutritionally complete dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling and clean. Individually wrapped singles. Used once a day, GREENIES dental chews will keep your dog's teeth sparkling clean. These easy-to-digest treats are high in protein, low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dog maintenance. Plus, getting him to "brush" has never been easier when a product tastes as good as GREENIES do! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Gelatin Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Gelatin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Poultry Flavor, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Propyl Gallate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Lecithin, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Monostearate, Monoglycerides of Edible Fatty Acids, Choline Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Chlorophyll Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 52.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 15.0% see more...

Christina D.
Dogs love these and vets seem to notice they work! An essential for dogs who are reluctant to let them brush their teeth. I like that these come in many sizes and each size is clearly divided into a weight class. Makes it easy to pick the correct size.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
This is the best treat your dog could have. My dog loves it, it doest smells strong like other treats, it is natural and really clean my dog´s teeth. The vet told me she has better teeth than him :). Greennies are a little bit expensive but I think it worth it.
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I mean I think these are somewhat cleaning my dog's teeth, or at least I hope they are! He won't let me get close to his canines so this is my only hope. He seems to enjoy eating them though!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these chewies for my little one. She pretty much enjoys eating everything so it's hard to tell if she loves this taste. She's always excited to get one after dinner and I'm so glad the clean her teeth!
angel h.
My dog loves this treat! my vet recommended we brush his teeth but that obviously wasn't going to happen with his poor manners. this really helps!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
We have this brand product for our cat and she loves the treats! I wish we could do more to take care of her teeth but they do a fairly good job of helping.