Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control uploaded by Amanda D.

BY GREENIES #92 in Dog Food

Finally, Treating has a Higher Purpose Feline Greenies® Smartbites® Treats offer breakthrough functionality in an irresistible treat. These "smart treats" are not indulgent empty calories.  Smartbites® Treats contain natural ingredients that provide real health benefits.  Hairball Control, Digestive Care and Healthy Skin & Fur delivered in a delicious dual-textured treat cats love. Nutritious Ingredients Veterinarian-designed formulas feature natural fibers, coconut meal, premium proteins and fish oil for health benefits other cat treats can t offer. Hairball Control Cats need a balance of fibers to help minimize the formation of hairballs in. see more...

• Do these really control hair balls? My moms cat doesn't likes to ...4 Answers
  • My kitty gets hairballs frequently, but will never cough them out...5 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My cat absolutely loves these treats, she goes crazy for them, she doesn't get hair balls but she will only go for these." in 3 reviews
Michele L.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Chicken more...
My cats get these every so often to deal with their hairballs (one of them tends to throw up more often due to her hairballs), and after regularly using these, it makes a big difference. She's stopped throwing up and her hairballs are much easier to deal with. I have three cats and each of them adores these as a treat.
Christine W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Tuna more...
My cat absolutely loves these. They have helped so much with her hair balls too. She would often have hairballs and they have decreased since getting these. I buy them frequently and she loves them. I highly recommend giving these to your cats. Especially long hair
Ashley Y.
LADONIA, TX
Review for: Tuna more...
First time user here. I thought it was a good product and so did my best friends cat.
 The pros the kitty loved them. There where no cons. I would recomend this product to others. Thr price for this item is faily easily on the pockets also
Tonia P.
Lake Worth
Review for: Chicken more...
Both of my cats love this product. I use this as their main treat. When I open the bag, they come running! This treat is not too expensive and is a product I stand by. This is a cat only treat, but sometimes my dog steals it.
Nikki B.
Rock, WV
Bronx loves this treat!

He constantly chews on his skin and hair due to dry skin which results in hairballs and not so pleasant vomit.

I found these at our local Walmart and they have been a blessing!
Gretchen G.
Miami Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand for their teeth and I completely recommend it to anyone and I also have friends that have already started their dogs on the street and their dogs love it to
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cats love these and they seem to help with preventing hairballs. The vet was happy with their teeth health during the last checkup, which we attribute to using Greenies regularly. These are smaller than the regular Greenies and a bit more expensive, but worth it and cats seem to like them more.
krista v.
Austin, TX
Review for: Chicken more...
My cat eats these right up when I give them to her as a treat. She has a tendency towards hair balls so I’m happy to know I’m feeding her something to help with any hair issues.
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
My cat used to have hair balls all the time. Once I got these they almost completely stopped! As soon as i give these treats to my cats they start to eat it right away. Very affordable, lasts a long time!
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control (Tuna Flavor) are our cats favorite treats! In fact, they scurry into the pantry and grab the bag when we aren't looking and try to munch on them. We get these from chewy.com and Petco. They like the Salmon flavor as well. They prefer the SmartBites formulation versus the ones that look like little fish shapes. We give them about 10/day (which might be a little much), but they are young and a healthy weight. I highly recommend trying these out for your cats! I will note that my cats don't suffer from hairballs frequently, and I'm not sure if it is due to these or just because they are young and mostly short-haired.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My kitty gets hairballs frequently, but will never cough them out. I am looking for something to help break them down for her. would the greenies smartbites hairball control be a good choice for us?
Brittany W.
Do these really control hair balls? My moms cat doesn't likes to be brushed, so she's always cleaning herself and having hair balls,