BY GREENIES

Greenies Seasonal Freshmint Dog Dental Chews provide a daily treat while controlling plaque, tartar buildup and bad doggy breath. Our natural dog chews come in a tiny size for pets 5-15 pounds. Made from all natural ingredients, these are a great way to keep your pooch happy, satisfied and healthy! Plus, those puppy kisses will be coming from a fresh minty mouth! Features: Made from natural ingredients that are safe to digest Help your pooch clean their teeth while providing complete and balanced nutrition Healthy dog treats Food Type: Dental Chew Food Consistency: Dry Life Stage: Adult (1-7 years) Flavor: Freshmint Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed one GREENIES Dental Chew per day. For dogs 25-50 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs, or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. Choose the Right Size for Your Dog: TEENIE Treats: 5-15 lbs/2-7 kg Petite: 15-25 lbs/7-11 kg Regular: 25-50 lbs/11-22 kg Large: 50-100 lbs/22-45 kg Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Water, Natural Flavors, Lecithin, Dried Spearmint, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Dried Apple Pomace, Fruit Juice Color, Vitamins ( Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Turmeric Color. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.00% Crude Fat (min) 4.00% Crude Fat (max) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max) 6.00% Moisture (max) 15.00% Calcium (min) 0.50% Phosphorus (min) 0.50% Riboflavin (min) 3 mg/kg Niacin (min) 20 mg/kg Caloric Content: (Calculated) 3,045 kcal/kg; 28 kcal/treat ME Size: 22 Count. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
cara l.
Atlanta
This treat really made my dogs breath smell better! She quite enjoyed it and they worked very well. I do wish more came in the package though, as there were only about 4 or 5 so we ran out quickly. I would consider repurchasing.
Lenora M.
Mount Pleasant, NC
I actually received these as a sample review product. My dog loves them and so do I. They don't have that really strong dog treat smell and they don't give her that dog food breath. they're great I would definitely recommend these to any dog lover.
My Dog LOVE the treats ! SOOO good. Once I open the bag they already know the smell of them. I am happy that my dogs have these dental treats. I always get them in PetSmart
Kateri J.
My dogs love these. They have pretty disgusting breath. And this truly helps with it. I got these from petsmart. And they are pretty inexpensive.
frances k.
I love getting these for my dog bc she has some really bad breath and these always seem to make it a little less smelly. And she enjoys them
Kiersten V.
Warren , IL
Our dog loves these! And what's more is they help her breath to smell fresh!
Makhaila U.
Fredericton, NB
My dog goes CRAZY for these treats! She loves them, basically gobbles them up right away. They do have the great benefit of being not only healthy, but cleaning your dog's teeth as they enjoy their treat. It's a win-win situation for all! Your dog is sure to love them