BY GREENIES

Greenies Seasonal Freshmint Dog Dental Chews provide a daily treat while controlling plaque, tartar buildup and bad doggy breath. Our natural dog chews come in a petite size for pets 15-25 pounds. Made from all natural ingredients, these are a great way to keep your pooch happy, satisfied and healthy! Plus, those puppy kisses will be coming from a fresh minty mouth! Features: Made from natural ingredients that are safe to digest Help your pooch clean their teeth while providing complete and balanced nutrition Healthy dog treats Food Type: Dental Chew Food Consistency: Dry Life Stage: Adult (1-7 years) Flavor: Freshmint Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed one GREENIES Dental Chew per day. For dogs 25-50 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs, or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. Choose the Right Size for Your Dog: TEENIE Treats: 5-15 lbs/2-7 kg Petite: 15-25 lbs/7-11 kg Regular: 25-50 lbs/11-22 kg Large: 50-100 lbs/22-45 kg Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Water, Natural Flavors, Lecithin, Dried Spearmint, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Dried Apple Pomace, Fruit Juice Color, Vitamins ( Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Turmeric Color. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.00% Crude Fat (min) 4.00% Crude Fat (max) 7.00% Crude Fiber (max) 6.00% Moisture (max) 15.00% Calcium (min) 0.50% Phosphorus (min) 0.50% Riboflavin (min) 3 mg/kg Niacin (min) 20 mg/kg Caloric Content: (Calculated) 3,045 kcal/kg; 59 kcal/treat ME Size: 10 Count. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I like Greenies a lot for my poodles.  They tend to have bad gums and teeth and these keep their mouth clean and breath fresh. I purchase these at Walmart and they are very inexpensive.  I have had one of my dogs throw up a Greenie.  I think she ate it too fast.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Honestly my dog will eat just about anything you put in front of him. He loves these things too. I love having these so his teeth get taken care because he will not let you do anything with them. So this way I know he at least will get them clean somehow. I usually can tell that they have cleaned them up a little bit. He also loves the flavor which is a plus.
Alana S.
These are great. They last a long time for my small dog, she loves them, it keeps her busy, it makes her breath smell better, cleans her teeth, and they're healthy. I would recommend dog owners try this out and see if their dog likes it and how well it cleans their teeth and freshens their breath.
Laci R.
My 5 lb dog loves these! Makes her breath fresh even through her old age. Will continue to purchase.
Brittany K.
I have a small dog that loves these! He gets two bags in his stocking every year! I get it from petsmart and they usually have sales cause they can be kind of expensive. I do purchase them every year as treats though and my dog thanks me for it!
Leslie  V.
My dogs seems to like these but they don't do much for her breath.... sometimes they make it worse. They do help keep plaque at bay though.