Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat

Your dog will love the flavor of Greenies Canine Dental Chews Scary Berry Teenies Treats. As for you, you'll love that these tasty treats also work to promote healthier teeth and gums each time your dog enjoys them. Features: Promote better dental health Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Dry Chew Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Berry Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 Greenies dental chew per day. For dogs 5-15 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Attention: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or fatal to a dog. For each Greenies(s) dental chew fed, reduce your dog's main meal by 28 kcals. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Water, Natural Flavors, Lecithin, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Apple Pomace, Fruit Juice Color, Vitamins ( Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Turmeric Color Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fat (max) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% Calcium (min) 0.5% Phosphorus (min) 0.5% Riboflavin (min) 3 mg/kg Niacin (min) 20 mg/kg Caloric Content: 28 kcal/treat Size: 6 Oz.

[brand:greenies] ? [product:greenies-grain-free-dental-chews] Would an actual toothbrush work better?
DooEs this product work for bad breath??
Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat How often should you give your dog a greenies dental dog treat?
Start your review of Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat!
Product Highlights
My dog loves these. Its the perfect size and its healthy for him too. My dog has bad breath so this helps quite a bit. in reviews
Megan S.
My dog loves these treats! She’s a toy breed so these are the perfect size for her. I feel like with these treats they really help prevent tartar buildup.
Kelly M.
Lake
These treats work very well at cleaning my lil pups teeth and breath. My baby pup is missing several teeth and has difficulty chewing certain treats but has no problem with these. They are small enough for tiny dogs and work well, and even smell minty a bit. I highly recommend these to all dog lovers.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
I tried to variety of the green. He doesnt favor one over the other. NO real con to this. It all depends how your doggies love them. and my 4 month olde does. He loves them. I see that he always completely finishes them. Which is great for me because he can get picky.
Ellen C.
Healthy teeth is the sign of a healthy dog. I love these sticks. Yes they go to the vet and get their teeth cleaned but between cleanings and regular brushing these are great! I will but again.
Tanya W.
Roscommon, MI
My jazzy will not chew on these unless dipped in peanut butter. I think these need to add some flavors for those picky dogs like my girl. No i would not recommend this.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Every Christmas and birthday greenies dental chews are al must! My dog's breath is fresher and teeth are whiter. I give my dog a dental treat after every meal making sure I don't exceed the recommended amount. I usually take 1 chew and split it for 2 meals.
Roma S.
Floyd
work so well and my dog doesn’t even have bad breath anymore! my pet enjoys it so much. she always looks forward to getting one! she probably thinks they taste good. i would recommend this to other pet owners!
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
What more can I say my dog loves them and they keep her breath somewhat fresh. They are a tad expensive but they also have dental benefits so they are better than any other treat out there. They do their purpose and my dog loves them I couldn't ask for more.
JBella P.
Phoenix, AZ
My long hair Chihuahua approves these doggy dental treats. Made with natural ingredients, vitamins and minerals, she thinks they are delicious. I like how they freshen up her breath and help fight plaque and tartar buildup. I would recommend them
Shan G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Unfortunately my dog is not a fan of this product. He is extremely picky about his food and treats. I think the smell of this product is what made him uninterested. I thought they be great for his bad breath and the price is right on point but no...he makes me brush his teeth! Spoiled rotten dog! lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie J.
Brookings , SD
il y a 3 mois
Greenies ? Greenies™ Grain Free Large Dog Dental Treats Would an actual toothbrush work better?
Jennifer T. il y a 3 mois
Toothbrush is better but you have to do it everyday for it to work
Ashlee G.
Corinth, MS
il y a un an
Eliane D. il y a 6 mois
hello, I give it a treat a day and I prefer to give it in the evening!