BY GREENIES #26 in Dental Care for Dogs

Your dog will love the flavor of Greenies Canine Dental Chews Scary Berry Teenies Treats. As for you, you'll love that these tasty treats also work to promote healthier teeth and gums each time your dog enjoys them. Features: Promote better dental health Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Dry Chew Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Berry Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 Greenies dental chew per day. For dogs 5-15 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Attention: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or fatal to a dog. For each Greenies(s) dental chew fed, reduce your dog's main meal by 28 kcals. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Water, Natural Flavors, Lecithin, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Apple Pomace, Fruit Juice Color, Vitamins ( Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Turmeric Color Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fat (max) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% Calcium (min) 0.5% Phosphorus (min) 0.5% Riboflavin (min) 3 mg/kg Niacin (min) 20 mg/kg Caloric Content: 28 kcal/treat Size: 6 Oz. see more...

Elva C.
Mission, TX
I have a two year old Rottweiler, I was sent these for him to sample out. I had a really hard time for him to eat them. He would eventually eat it, but it would take him a long time to finish it, and it was not a big size or anything. I don’t know what it was about it, but he wasn’t really crazy about them.
Chelsea H.
New Albany, IN
These will clean your dogs teeth great if you give these bones to them often. They are pricey, so I supplement the teeth cleaning bone with actually brushing my dogs teeth. They make them for dogs of all sizes.
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
Freebies are essential for eliminating bad breath. I always used to give my dog one of these every day and when I got a second dog I stopped. Well you can tell. My dogs breath is horrible now. I need to purchase these again and use them for both of my dogs. Much easier than trying to brush two dogs teeth daily.
Kacie K.
My dogs did not like these very well. However my dogs are both very picket with treats and food. We bought this at a PetSmart. Do not last long, both my dogs finished in minutes. Would definitely recommend other brands.
Amy T.
I bought these at Petco because they were on sale. I've bought original Greenies before for my dog, and he loves them. Berry seemed like a weird flavor choice for a dog snack, but hey, it was on sale! And my dog seems to like them just as much. Just FYI, as far as I can tell there's nothing Halloween-themed about them other than the packaging. Took off one star because the berry flavor makes them more pungent than the original.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY
These are an okay product. My dog has really smelly breath so I tried these to see if it would help him. The pros are my dog really enjoys them but the cons are they didn't seem to work very well. I bought them at my local marshalls. They are pretty inexpensive for the amount that comes in them.
Influenster
2 Campaigns
Badges
Lists

My Snaps
Write a review about a product that you've used before.
Greenies
Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat SEE DETAILS
Greenies Smartbites Digestive Care SEE DETAILS
Greenies® Weight Management Large Dog Treats 27 oz. Box SEE DETAILS
Hunter W.
My dog tends to prefer the normal flavor of greenies, but he likes these too. He is small and doesn't need any sort of weight management food or treats. These help keep his breath smelling nice for puppy breath, if that's possible. all in all, I like these treats for him.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
What more can I say my dog loves them and they keep her breath somewhat fresh. They are a tad expensive but they also have dental benefits so they are better than any other treat out there. They do their purpose and my dog loves them I couldn't ask for more.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
Good treat. Last long enough to see them working. Doesn't clean as much as a teeth cleaning toy usually does but my dogs love them so I buy them for a once in a while snack. Little clean is better then no clean between their usual deep cleans at the vet.
Gigi G.
Richmond, TX
Does this dog treat help them clean their teeth as well?
Kayla D.
How long will it take to tell a difference with the dogs breath and teeth cleaning? I know it also depends on how bad their teeth are