Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az

How easy do the pills slip into the pocket and do they really trick your dog into taking the pill? My dog always seems to eat the food around the pill.
STEPHANIE P.
STEPHANIE P.
Oct. 18, 2015, 8:28 p.m.
They go in real easy, and I smoosh it together some.They love it.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Oct. 15, 2015, 11:56 p.m.
They slip in pretty easily then you just pinch the end to keep it closed. They've always worked with our dogs
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Sept. 24, 2015, 12:45 p.m.
They are very easy. Mine always found them in their food. After a year of using these they still haven't caught on!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
April 15, 2015, 8:13 p.m.
Mine eats around it too! They worked so great in the beginning though
Mikala H.
Mikala H.
March 29, 2015, 3:19 p.m.
If these don't work for you, another tip is to slip the meds into some canned food. If the pill is smothered in gravy, it tricks the pup ;-)
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Nov. 18, 2014, 8:43 p.m.
I think it's the texture that works best. It's so soft I don't think they spend a lot of time chewing. I like to trick my dog with it. I buy the bigger option and pinch it in half. I put the pill in one half and leave the other half empty. I make sure he can see both pieces and then I make him do a trick for each "treat". I give him the pill half first and he swallows it quickly so he can get on to the next one.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Sept. 13, 2014, 10:04 a.m.
It works well for my dog, they are very soft!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Aug. 27, 2014, 2:05 p.m.
It is a very soft and malleable treat that has a very strong smell and flavor. Basically, you just mold it around the pill or capsule. Most dogs eat them right up. Our old girl takes 8 pills a day (we can fit 2 smaller pills into a large pill pocket), so sometimes she just understandably rebels, but she will generally eat them.

Join Now