BY GREENIES #13 in Dog Food

Greenies br The Original Smart-Treat Total Oral Health Solution Treats for Dogs 5 15 lbs 1 Total Oral Care Solution for Complete Body Health 4 Value Size 3 Contains 130 Daily Treats The #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Chew* br Complete oral care is important for your dog s total body health and can add years to their lifespan* Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, our dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs. A Total Oral-Health Solution br One dental chew a day helps clean your dog s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Safe Easy to Digest br Highly soluble ingredients help our dental chews break down quickly f

• How appetizing are these treats? Do they really help to clean the d...3 Answers
  • Do these really help with doggie breath?9 Answers
  • How is this on sensitive dog tummies? All three of my dogs tend to ...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
  • "My dog loves Greenies and I love that they are good for his teeth!" in 4 reviews
  • "I highly recommend them since you won't be disappointed." in 1 review
  • "It helps keep their teeth clean in between dental cleanings and help with their bad breath. " in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect size for my little one." in 1 review
  • "my dog absolutely loves these and they make his teeth look great!" in 1 review
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
Our two Miniature Pinschers get one each daily. They just LOVE LOVE LOVE these things!! I don't understand what it is about them. They even know what Greenies are! We ask, "Who wants a Greenie?" and they get all spastic and jump all over us.
Our dogs don't have terrible breath, so I can't speak for whether or not it makes a dog's breath fresher. But they don't have jacked up neglected teeth full of tartar.
Greenies are pretty pricey, but they're worth it when you think about what it costs for a dental cleaning at the vet's. Try upwards of $400 and the stress to your dog.
We get these at PetSmart and it's way better when they're on sale, which is pretty often there.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Our puppy loves these treats and they don't seem to upset his stomach at all. However, we originally bought these to help fight his terrible puppy breath, but they haven't helped this issue at all. They don't seem to clean his teeth very well either. We've resorted to brushing his teeth and putting a breath freshener additive to his water. These combined have eliminated the need for these pricey and not really effective treats.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
My dog goes nuts for these minty treats! If he sees me going for the box, he promptly runs to me and spins in a circle full of excitement!

These don't necessarily make his breath much mintier and his teeth are pretty white to begin with, so I can't speak to its efficacy.

My pup seems to really like it though and the treat is semi flexible so I am not worried about him breaking his teeth!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Madison, WI
I have a love /hate relationship with these treats. My Husky puppy loves them, but they tend to make her tummy upset sometimes. We only get them every so often, because of the price. But , since she loves them so much, we indulge her. Even though they're on the pricey side, they're worth it to help with her teeth, breath, and her general enjoyment of them.
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I love the greenies for their nutritional content. They are supposed to have minerals and vitamins that are good for your pets health. I noticed that my dogs nails grow A LOT faster when I've had a box of these around. She loves them. However, they don't last very long, and I don't think they really do anything for the actual teeth.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I have tried so many dental treats and my dog hated them all. When I found these I first bought individual packs to test out. My 5 year old shih tzu absolutely loves these. They're big enough that he has to chew them. I have been noticing slight changes in his teeth in the past couple weeks. These are fantastic.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
So expensive so we rarely to never get them but our dogs (both of them) love these so much!!! Our one dog is barely 3 lbs so that's why we get the teenie size but he has been crazy over these since he was a puppy. Our other dog is over 50 lbs so this size is barely acceptable but he enjoys them just the same.
Casey  G.
Casey G.
Chula Vista, CA
I gave my dog this treat everyday for quite sometime and it really helped with her breath and teeth. Unfortunately after years of giving her this she developed an allergy do something in it and would throw up because of this. I had to stop giving her this, but I would still recommend it to others.
Robin P.
Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
My fur-babies love these little green treats! They get so excited when I get the bag off the counter. The only hesitation I have about these is that one of my five dogs gets sick after eating one. I honestly don't think it is the Greenie's fault; he just has an extremely sensitive tummy!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
A perfect little treat for my pups anytime! These have helped them have beautiful white teeth and strong gums. They are a bit pricey but they are a good investment. I wouldn't recommend giving them everyday. I usually give them one about 3 times a week. I like to give them variety.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Do these really help with doggie breath?
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Are these really worth the money? My dog is so picky.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Does this really work?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
New Bethlehem, PA
I've been looking for something to help clean my dogs teeth. I've noticed they are beginning to get stains from his food that seem to stay. plus his breath tends to be a little nasty. would this be something that'll help with the stains and tartar build up, plus his bad breath?
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Are these good? i heard a lot of people say they are great for dogs