BY GREENIES

Greenies br The Original Smart-Treat Total Oral Health Solution Treats for Dogs 5 15 lbs 1 Total Oral Care Solution for Complete Body Health 4 Value Size 3 Contains 130 Daily Treats The #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Chew* br Complete oral care is important for your dog s total body health and can add years to their lifespan* Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, our dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs. A Total Oral-Health Solution br One dental chew a day helps clean your dog s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Safe Easy to Digest br Highly soluble ingredients help our dental chews break down quickly f

• How appetizing are these treats? Do they really help to c...3 Answers
  • Are these actually good for cleaning teeth and bad doggy ...3 Answers
  • Do these really help with doggie breath?10 Answers
Greenies® Original Teenie® Dog Treats
  • "My dog loves Greenies and I love that they are good for his teeth!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have a VERY picky 8 year old teacup Chihuahua and he absolutely loves these :) Just bought him a big box like this about a week ago." in 1 review
  • "My dog hates being groomed in any way so these are a very useful tool in our house." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend them since you won't be disappointed." in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect size for my little one." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
USA
I have a 4 year old Boston Terrier and she absolutely loves these. She loves to chew on her toys and destroy them, so most dental chews she ends up eating in seconds, but these are tougher so that she actually has to sit there and chew on these for a while. They definitely help keep the tarter from building up on her teeth in between her dental cleanings. And she thinks they are just a treat for being good. All my fiance and I have to say to get her full undivided attention is, "Do you want a Greenie?"
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect midday treat to keep your dog happy and their teeth healthy. My aunt is a vet and she recommended these. You can get a big box like this for so much cheaper at Costco. Do not get them from Petco, it is a waste of money. I highly recommend these! My pup goes absolutely nuts over them.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If. I say the word greenie in the vicinity of my little pup, all hell breaks loose. These are his absolute favorite treat! Being so small - it’s perfect for his little sensitive stomach too. These are a great way to keep your dogs teeth squeaky clean and they are made with wholesome ingredients making it worth the more expensive price point.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Actually received these as a gift, we give them to my puppy when she eats poop and her breath stinks... they mask the odor a little bit I haven’t noticed if they really help her dental health but overal the dogs seem to like them okay, but prefer other treats
Rose M.
These dog treats are great for my dogs plus they love them. Also they come in a big package so we don’t run out of them so quickly. They are affordable and I recommend giving it to your dog/dogs once a day. It keeps their teeth nice and clean to.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
My 12 year old chihuahua mixed love these! I give her one of these per day to keep her breath minty fresh. My dog is super picky about everything, so I was surprised she liked these! She gobbles it up like nothing! Gets super excited when she hears the bag! I would totally recommend these to anyone who owns a dog!
Cara B.
My dog has tried these and se did not like them at all. Every time I would give her one he would jus leave it on the floor. I wasent a fab of them either just to pay that and not have them eatin. I would not buy these again
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I gave my dog one of these everyday for 6 months and she loved them but I didn’t notice any change in her breath or amount of tartar maybe i was being over judgmental but these treats are way to expensive to not be doing what thier supposed to do.  I was very dissatisfied.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great to help with your dogs teeth and breath. We give our Yorkies one a day and have seen great improvement in their breath and their tarter on the teeth . I would add it to any dogs daily diet
Shakira B.
My 4 month old small puppy is always very excited when she gets her greenie. She is yet to have any teeth problems and this is an easy way to be proactive when we dont have time to brush her teeth.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do these really help with doggie breath?
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this really work?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Are these really worth the money? My dog is so picky.
Rachel S.
New Bethlehem, PA
I've been looking for something to help clean my dogs teeth. I've noticed they are beginning to get stains from his food that seem to stay. plus his breath tends to be a little nasty. would this be something that'll help with the stains and tartar build up, plus his bad breath?
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these good? i heard a lot of people say they are great for dogs

Target