Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGreenies
Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats

Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats

by Greenies

#22 in Dog Treats

Contains one (1) 36-oz box. 36-count box of GREENIES Holiday Limited Edition Packaging Regular Dog Dental Treats

Do these actually work? Or are they a waste of money?
Do you think [product:greenies-original-large-dog-dental-treats] are worth the money? I feed my dog the better foods and he is definitely spoiled, but as my daughter once said, "it's cool mom, you're a baller on a budget. So, since they are so much more expensive than other competing brands, are they worth the money?
Do you take you dog everywhere with you? If yes, what are your go to snack for your pup? Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats, Milk-Bone® Mini's Flavor Snacks® Biscuits
Start your review of Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats!
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
I received a sample of Greenies a while back from Walmart and the dogs and cats all loved them! (Which is really saying something because the cat doesn't usually want anything to do with treats). Hard, chewy texture for getting their teeth clean. I immediately went out to purchase a box, but unfortunately they were a bit out of our price range. Great product and I'm betting it's well worth the price, we just couldn't do it at the time. That being said, they do have cheaper versions of this product but we didn't feel they would work near as well or be enjoyed quite so much and also the sample we received was small pieces, I'm sure if we went out and got the large sized ones for our dogs it would be fine. If you have the money I highly recommend Greenies! :)
Angel M.
Sacramento, CA
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Angel M.
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Angel M.
My dogs love these! Since they don’t like me to brush their teeth, these are a good alternative to help keep tartar away. They make limited edition blueberry flavor that smell amazing and my dogs love them.
Jessica C.
Newaygo, MI
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Target
These little sticks help my pup keep her teeth healthy and her breath fresh. I love that our fur baby enjoys this “treat” so much-- it makes it easy to use it as a quick reward for good behavior, plus it promotes good oral hygiene-- win-win!!
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Abby B.
My dog loves these! I believe they do definitely improve her breath and they work well. They are pricier than other dental chew brands but they’re also the only one I’ve found works for us, so I don’t mind paying a little extra.
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Cherry/Heather G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Cherry loves getting a Greenie every day! We love that it keeps her teeth clean! These treats are easy to distribute without mess or worry. She happily takes it and knows it by name! I love that it’s not just junk food but has other purpose.
Jenny B.
Romulus
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Jenny B.
My dogs love them! Keeps them occupied while cleaning thier pearly whites! Helps that it makes the breath smell a bit better too!
Yvonne  E.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Yvonne  E.
Purchased at: PETCO
My pugs have been eating regular greenies for years now. I don’t know what it is, but they expect one a day every day.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My picky husky loves these and I do too since it keeps her teeth healthy without the fight! I feed one to her a week and she loves the special treat. I get my Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats from [brand:chewy-82] on auto ship which is super convenient!
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Amanda J.
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Amanda J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My babies love these. It is great to help keep their teeth cleaned. They always want more when they finish with it. They are a little pricey and that is the reason for the four star rating. I think we paid around $10 for a 6 pack. I would recommend if you don’t mind paying the price for them!
Megan F.
Glenshaw, PA
Greenies Original Regular Size Dog Dental Treats uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog has become addicted to these. It is the highlight of her day to get her Greenie. She has been getting one daily for almost two years now. I don't think it has made a huge difference in her teeth. I still have to brush and she still has some tarter. She is 9 now and even though these are on the pricer side and I don't really see them working. She loves them as a treat.

231 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie  R.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 3 mois
Do you think Greenies™ Weight Management Teenie™ Dog Dental Treats are worth the money? I feed my dog the better foods and he is definitely spoiled, but as my daughter once said, "it's cool mom, you're a baller on a budget. So, since they are so much more expensive than other competing brands, are they worth the money?
KimberLei R. il y a 3 mois
Yes! ❤️ Macy gets one every couple days. When we buy a box. She loves the minty flavor and her kisses are minty fresh! Your daughter sounds, pretty awesome 😎
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 5 mois
Stephanie R. il y a 25 jours
I take my dog nearly everywhere with me. But I don't give him a lot of snacks when we are out and about. If I stop for food, I will usually share a nugget or two, or if at a convenience store, I will sometimes get him a mild slim Jim to share with me.
Mandy C.