BY GREENIES

Greenies br The Original Smart-Treat Total Oral Health Solution Treats for Dogs 15 25 lbs 1 Total Oral Care Solution for Complete Body Health 4 Value Size 3 Contains 60 Daily Treats The #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Chew* br Complete oral care is important for your dog s total body health and can add years to their lifespan* Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, our dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs. A Total Oral-Health Solution br One dental chew a day helps clean your dog s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Safe Easy to Digest br Highly soluble ingredients help our dental chews break down quickly f see more...

Nicole Z.
My little yorkie (Marley) will eat these when I feel like his breath and teeth need some freshening up. I have tried other ones that are not as expensive and similar but I still tend to gravitate towards these
Sara Ann C.
Fountain Inn, SC
My labs always had issues with bad breath. The greenies have cut down on bad breath and tarter build up. It’s so much more inexpensive then having the dogs teeth cleaned. We love this just as much as our dogs.
Miranda V.
My dog loves greenies and Boxed usually sells them in bulk so I’m able to get them for really cheap and they really help with my dogs breath and the treat is long lasting too. Will buy again highly recommend.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH
I love these so much and so does my dog! He's a 7.5 year old Westie with near perfect teeth. I think a lot of that has to do with these bones. He gets one almost every day and his teeth are fantastic. He's not a chewer and so the softness of them makes them good for any dog and really gets into the grooves of the teeth and guns without cutting at all. I also love that they come I. So many different sizes abs flavors. Max also really loves the Blueberry ones!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My dogs love the Greenies Original Petite Dog Treats. I have 2 chihuahua mixes, 10 and 14 pounds each. These treats are the perfect size for them. They get so excited when I walk to their treat jar, especially when I ask "do you want a toothbrush". These are a bit expensive compared to other treats but one of my dogs suffers from tartar and plaque so these are great to help clean her teeth. They come in a resealable ziploc-style bag which is great for owners who don't have a dedicated treat jar!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
my scrappy eats these however i think he`s on to me with keeping his gums and teeth clean because he takes his time eating a little here and there through out the day if it`s a "junk food" treat he goobles it up! they`re great for your dog. i definetly recommed greenies it`s a great product
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
My dog, Ellie, absolutely loves these.  She gets them every night and practically begs for it.  If we do not give it to her at exactly 5, she will bark and keep trying to bring us over to where we keep them.  We tried the petite first, but realized they are too big for her (she is 9 lbs) and purchased the teenie instead.  This product is amazing in cleaning her teeth, and that makes us both happy.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
My dogs just love love love these Greenies! They even understand when I say, "Who wants a Greenie?" and go all nuts.
As soon as they grab it from my hand, they take off like lightning. Then stay put, chewing on it till it's gone.
Greenies claim to clean a dog's teeth. I know this is really bad, but we don't brush my dog's teeth ever and she's never had any dental problems, nor bad breath. She's 11 years old. Then again, we only feed her kibble and not a bunch of human food, so she doesn't get gunk all over her teeth.
Greenies are pretty pricey. With 2 dogs, even more so. But we buy them anyways because we love our spoiled dogs.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love giving my jack Russell these greenies from Petsmart because his breathe gets so bad that it begins to smell like rotten eggs but he enjoys them as a dog treat. He takes a little while longer because he's a rescue animal so he's missing some teeth but he can handle these and I'm a repeat customer.
These clear his breathe and he loves to kiss me but if he has awful breathe- I don't let him but these bring back our love of being best friends and all those lovely clean smelling kisses.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
My dog's love these! As soon as I walk through the door with these my German Shepard has his head in the bag trying to get at them. They grab theirs out of my hand & head to their spot and within minutes the Greenies are gone! I love that they help with their awful doggie breath & some others help with joints which is very important to me. I'd definitely recommend them to all furparents.
Marwa N.
Oak Forest, IL
Do cats like these
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL
My dog is a very small mouthed dog and has very tiny teeth. Is it normal for her to struggle with these treats, even with the petite size treats?