Greenies® Original Large Dog Treats 36 oz. Box uploaded by Melissa M.Greenies® Original Large Dog Treats 36 oz. Box uploaded by Tina C.

BY GREENIES

Greenies br The Original Smart-Treat Total Oral Health Solution Treats for Dogs 50 100 lbs 1 Total Oral Care Solution for Complete Body Health 4 Value Size 3 Contains 24 Daily Treats The #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Chew* br Complete oral care is important for your dog s total body health and can add years to their lifespan* Greenies Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Designed for daily treating, our dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs. A Total Oral-Health Solution br One dental chew a day helps clean your dog s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth. Safe Easy to Digest br Highly soluble ingredients help our dental chews break down quickly see more...

• I would love to try these but just hesitant. My dogs have...1 Answers
  • How long does each one last? I'm afraid my dig will tear...1 Answers
  • Do these really help with tartar at all? I've thought abo...6 Answers
Greenies® Original Large Dog Treats 36 oz. Box
  • "However, my other dog seems to know its more of a dental thing then a treat and will NOT go near it!" in 1 review
Melodie L.
Wahpeton, ND
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My chocolate lab LOVES these. I love them for her because they help keep her teeth clean and her breath fresh. We always have a stock pile of them so we never run out of a favorite treat for our dog.
Brendan N Lizzie D.
Rossville
Purchased at: Walmart
Our dog loves the greenies treats and we love them because they are also good for their breath and help clean their teeth. The last time he saw the vet she said he had the cleanest teeth for his age she had ever seen, and he is 7 years old! :-)
Karli B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
It wouldn't be a typical night if my dog didn't get her "toothbrush." Every night around 5 I give my dog her "toothbrush," and she knows exactly when that time is now! She will bark to remind me if I forget! The best part is not only that she loves her treat, but it helps clean her teeth.
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these and they keep them busy. It’s nice that the smell isn’t gross. They just smell like dog mints. Not sure if they help with plaque but I like to think they do. I would definitely buy these again.
Natalia H.
I love giving these to my dog since she’s reluctant to letting me brush her teeth and I’m happy to say she truly enjoys eating them, I usually give her 1 every 10 days or so because she has a sensitive stomach and I don’t want to upset her stomach and I notice her teeth are very well kept, the only thing they don’t do is help with her puppy breath
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great & helpful for pups teeth & they make their breath smell good! Our 10 lbs pup is obsessed  with these he can't get enough of them. They are fairly priced, & the amount you get is well worth it!
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
if you use these everyday as suggested them your dogs breath will be fresh and amazing. i always buy these at petco and they are totally worth the money. it's isn't too expensive for dog treats though. i reccomend this 100%.
Tina C.
I have a monthly Amazon subscription for these. The vet says to use 1-2 daily and my 65lb golden retriever is happy to oblige. She is three and has never had any dental issues whatsoever.

If you shop amazing you can usually find this large box for about $24 but with subscribe and save you take off about 15-20% and it's totally worth it.

This is a great size for my dog! When she was a puppy we used the smaller ones. These are good for any age dog, just make sure the size is appropriate
Jamie B.
Greenies are pretty decent as far as maintaining dental health for your dog. There are chews that work better and are a little cheaper, but keep in mind, nothing replaces brushing your dog's teeth! Using Greenies in between brushings definitely helps, but try other products as well! Ark Naturals makes something called brushless toothpaste and it works so much better!
Stephanie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the idea behind these treats and the fact that they seem to be made with quality ingredients. However, the price point is a bit high (there are other dental chews out there, also with quality ingredients, that don't cost as much) and I really haven't seen much of a difference, particularly in my dog's breath. This is not something they're going to chew on for a long time; my dog literally finishes one off in about 60 seconds.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Do these really help with tartar at all? I've thought about getting them for our dog but I am hesitant to pay such a high price without knowing if it'll actually work. Thoughts?
Terra B.
Litchfield, MN
I would love to try these but just hesitant. My dogs have sensitive stomaches.. would this product still be good for them? I have a husky & a lab mix. They both love to chew!
Morgan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these worth the price? I want to give my dog them but the price tends to be a lot. I could be looking in the wrong stores to so any suggestions on which store to buy these at?
Heather L.
How long does each one last? I'm afraid my dig will tear through it in seconds and not clean their teeth.