BY GREENIES

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Sheena B.
My dogs like food. Let’s be honest here. I do like that the greenies clean their teeth but I haven’t seen a huge difference In their breath. They still smell like dog breath after a few minutes but at least these treats are super clean and not crumbly or oily on your fingers or carpet.
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
This is great for the health of dog’s teeth. It was great. My dog loved it and sometimes play with it too. The size is perfect for his mouth. I got it from petsmart and the had all size. I would really recommended to other pet’s owners.
Leah A.
My golden retriever loves these!
I try to get them when they are on sale usually at petsmart or petco.
They can be pricey but my dog loves so I continue to purchase.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I am really glad that Greenies is coming out with gluten free treats! I'm not sure why, but both of my dogs vomit every time they're given these, which is a shame, because they seem like a really great product!
Molly D.
Anderson, SC
We buy these at our local PetSmart store. They come in great packaging that stores easily. Our dog (a husky mix) loves the treats and we love that they help her teeth.
Molly S.
LOVE greenies. They are the perfect product to help tame your pets breath! They are also something that they love to chew on and do not leave any mess behind!
Maggie B.
my dog loves these and so do I! It makes her breath smell wonderful (for a dog) and she eats them right away! I always have them on hand
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
My dogs love this treat. Their breath has improved and there have been no negative side effects from this treat other than the priCe.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I love giving these to my dog! They seem to really clean her teeth well and it helps to freshen her breath!
Stephanie L.
My dog loves these. I use them as treats for healthy teeth and fresh breath.
Elina P.
Coral Springs , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How safe are they for the dogs?