BY GREENIES

Feed Daily! When fed daily, GREENIES® dental chews are clinically proven to deliver a total oral health solution. see more...

Momo M.
I'm certain I'm not the only person in the world who hates brushing their dogs teeth. It's not that I don't want to but they hate it. It's such a chore to pin down my 80 lb dogs ( I only weigh 100) and try an brush his teeth while he keeps his mouth shut tight. So luckily my dogs actually get excited for greenies. They love them so much just like any treat they come running for them and slowly chew them up. They have never had any issues with choking or digesting them. It has definitely kept them quite and busy. But most importantly I have seen that it helps keep their teeth clean and breath fresher ( although not puppy breath anymore lol)
Britnee L.
My dog loves these. Only takes him a few minutes to eat the whole thing, but at least he chews on SOMETHING instead of swallowing it whole. I only wish they were able to make a hypoallergenic version like they have in the pill pockets.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I started giving Greenies Treat-Pak to my dog when she was growing up. She seemed to like them so I would have to buy her bigger ones as she was growing up more which it was easy since there's different sizes for different size dogs.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
So these are a good treat but I wouldn't say they do anything for their dental hygiene. It defiantly doesn't clean their teeth and it doesn't change their breath and it sure doesn't last long. But it's still an enjoyable treat for them but that's it.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
My dog loves these and it keeps his mouth nice and clean. These meet my expectations and may be pricey but they actually work. I buy them from PetSmart and my dog gets one a couple of times during the week.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Our two dogs love these treats! They definitely help with their teeth. I like that they're a good size because they're perfect for our large pitbulls.
Julia M.
Superior
My daughter loves these treats. The treat is easily digestible. Treat does not leave oils, odor or mess after dog is done eating
Merrick F.
Nichols Hills, OK
Our big dog loves these treats. SHe enjoys chewing on them and they keep her breath nice and fresh!
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Our dogs love these dental treats. Helps with their breath for sure! Recommend these for sure
Victoria C.
Kingston, GA
I have three large dogs and they love these greenies. Or at least they act like they do