BY GREENIES

Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Smoke Flavor Your dog loves to catch balls, climb stairs with ease, and chase other pets for fun. Made with Green Lipped Mussels.  A natural source of Glucosamine & Chrondroitin GREENIES® JointCare Canine Treats are designed to help protect joint mobility by providing essential nutrients for healthy joints.  When fed daily, the patented GREENIES® JointCare treats formula has demonstrated a beneficial effect on joint health - which will help make both you and your dog happy. Feed Daily for Optimum Nutritional Benefits Key Nutritional Benefits: Made with Green-Lipped Mussel to naturally protect joint mobility Amino acids, source of sulphur for normal cartilage maintenance Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect mobility by providing the building blocks for healthy joints Calorie content similar to a we see more...

• Has anyone noticed a change in their dogs after giving them these? 1 Answers
  • Have you found that they've helped your dog's joints?2 Answers
Greenies Joint Care Daily Treats for Dogs
  • "My dog loves to eat these and I buy them on occasion but there are better products for joint care." in 3 reviews
Sarah  A.
These treats are an essential for my yellow lab. Labs commonly have hip & joint issues as they age so we have been giving him these since the age of 4-5 for prevention. He must love them because he eats them so fast that he doesn't even really chew them. I didn't give the 5th star because my dog has choked on them because they are so rubbery and tough. Though we do feed him these and the dental greenies almost daily.
Matt C.
Orlando, FL
My dogs didn't have the same interest in these as regular Greenies. The texture wasn't as hard, and the inner smear of ... I don't know what that green cream is supposed to be. I feel that my dog's teeth did not benefit at all from this product. Since both the dogs and the owner weren't impressed, I won't purchase again.
Kelley C.
Windsor, Ca
My older bloodhound loves these. I don't know if it works-medically; but he is so happy when he hears me rustle the bag that if it does not help his joints it sure makes him forget about it for awhile. I
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
My 6 year old Boston loves these, she seems to get around better in the colder months when she has one or two a week. She's not that old but sometimes has troubles jumping after she's had a very rambunctious day.
Cristina J.
I've had my dog for years now :) he loves this, we've seen a difference in him :) for a dog that has grey hair, he's runs and jumps like a young healthy dog💪🐶‼️
Lauren S.
Locust Grove, AR
Just bought some this weekend after one of ours jumped off the porch and popped her hip out of socket! The glucosamine And chondroinitin will help a lot!
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
My dog was not too fond of these. Maybe it was the flavor or something but he didn't seem to interested when presented with them.
Desirae K.
Waukesha, WI
Pet Lover Expert
When I first gave these to my dog he wasn't too excited about them. They eventually grew on him and hopefully they will help.
Teena S.
Eastlake, OH
Love these. My dog loves them also. Keeps his teeth clean! Price isn't all that bad either but it's worth it.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
Love these Greenies. My dogs and I love that they get cleaner teeth and help for the ache of old dog age.
Mackenzie R.
DeSable
Have you found that they've helped your dog's joints?
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Has anyone noticed a change in their dogs after giving them these?