BY GREENIES

Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Smoke Flavor Your dog loves to catch balls, climb stairs with ease, and chase other pets for fun. Made with Green Lipped Mussels.  A natural source of Glucosamine & Chrondroitin GREENIES® JointCare Canine Treats are designed to help protect joint mobility by providing essential nutrients for healthy joints.  When fed daily, the patented GREENIES® JointCare treats formula has demonstrated a beneficial effect on joint health - which will help make both you and your dog happy. Feed Daily for Optimum Nutritional Benefits Key Nutritional Benefits: Made with Green-Lipped Mussel to naturally protect joint mobility Amino acids, source of sulphur for normal cartilage maintenance Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect mobility by providing the building blocks for healthy joints Calorie content similar to a we see more...

• Has anyone noticed a change in their dogs after giving them these? 1 Answers
  • Have you found that they've helped your dog's joints?2 Answers
Greenies Joint Care Daily Treats for Dogs
  • "My dog loves to eat these and I buy them on occasion but there are better products for joint care." in 3 reviews
Desirae K.
Desirae K.
Waukesha, WI
When I first gave these to my dog he wasn't too excited about them. They eventually grew on him and hopefully they will help.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Windsor, Ca
My older bloodhound loves these. I don't know if it works-medically; but he is so happy when he hears me rustle the bag that if it does not help his joints it sure makes him forget about it for awhile. I
Susan B.
Susan B.
Grapevine, TX
My dog loves Greenies! We love that his teeth are being taken care of and his breath is fresher!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
My 6 year old Boston loves these, she seems to get around better in the colder months when she has one or two a week. She's not that old but sometimes has troubles jumping after she's had a very rambunctious day.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
My dog loves to eat these and I buy them on occasion but there are better products for joint care. I can tell that other treats/ meds work better but I do think they definitely help and he loves them.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
I've had my dog for years now :) he loves this, we've seen a difference in him :) for a dog that has grey hair, he's runs and jumps like a young healthy dog💪🐶‼️
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
My dog was not too fond of these. Maybe it was the flavor or something but he didn't seem to interested when presented with them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
My dogs love these and they disappear quickly! I'm not completely sure how well thy actualy work for joints but the dogs devour them!
Teena S.
Teena S.
Eastlake, OH
Love these. My dog loves them also. Keeps his teeth clean! Price isn't all that bad either but it's worth it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Locust Grove, AR
Just bought some this weekend after one of ours jumped off the porch and popped her hip out of socket! The glucosamine And chondroinitin will help a lot!
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
DeSable
Have you found that they've helped your dog's joints?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Has anyone noticed a change in their dogs after giving them these?