Greenies® Holiday Spice Dental Dog Treat

by Greenies

GREENIES Holiday Spice Regular Treats are delicious tasting treats that serve to promote better dental health in your dog. These treats are actually more effective than a toothbrush, and will make your dog's teeth sparkle and shine. Features: Improves Oral Health Food Type: Dry Treat Food Consistency: Chew Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Holiday Spice Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6 oz Feeding Instructions: FEEDING GUIDELINES: Feed 1 GREENIES dental chew per day. For dogs 25-50 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs, or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. For each GREENIES dental chew fed, reduce your dog's main meal by 35 kcals. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Protein Isolate, Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Water, Lecithin, Natural Poultry Flavor, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Holiday Spice Flavor, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Dried Apple Pomace, Fruit Juice Color, Vitamins (Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source Of Vitamin E], Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate [Vitamin B5], Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Folic Acid), Turmeric Color Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (max) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% Calcium (min) 0.6% phosphorus (min) 0.5% Roboflavin (min) 3 mg/kg Niacin (min) 24 mg/kg Caloric Content: 35 kcal/treat Size: 6 Count.

how can I order this ?
Start your review of Greenies® Holiday Spice Dental Dog Treat!
Melissa  L.
I love greenies for my Mia they help keep her teeth and breath fresh and clean and I was super excited when I found these holiday greenies for her! She can enjoy holiday goodies too.
Kaitlyn R.
I love showing my puppy the bags of treats just want to tell her to do something And then she obeys then I can go ahead and offer her a treat if you do it real quick
reagan C.
davie
I have a pitt bull that has super super sensitive skin and is allergic to pretty much everything. So, finding food that doesn’t irritate her skin is very important to me, and this does a great job at doing just that!
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Our dog loved these so glad they remembered our pups during the holidays, gave her a different treat to freshen her breath
Hope  H.
Madison, FL
The dog loved chewing on these but I'm not sure they liked the flavor of these as much as the original flavor. I did notice that it dis helps with their breath and teeth... not as much that they claim on the commercials... but they do help a little bit.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I buy these for my dogs stocking stuffers! They do meet my expectations! This brand is great. All four of my pets enjoy them! They are priced well for dog treat! I will be buying these again!!! Love them.
Alex D.
Clawson, MI
These are a must have for any dog owner! They help their teeth and gyms so much but also dog’s love it! They are decently priced and I like that the bag seals itself. I buy these on a regular basis and will continue to do so. My lip dog looks cute carrying these around!
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
Good for your doggies. Some pups don't like then but helps out for great dental care.
Kyndal N.
Midland, GA
My dog typically loves greenies but once I saw how much more expensive these were than the regular bag, I stuck with the regular bag.
Heather B.
Cushman
My pups were not a fan of the spice but they love the regular greenies. I will say the spice helped their breath. Recommend to try as every pup likes different things