BY GREENIES

Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Smoke Flavor Your dog loves to catch balls, climb stairs with ease, and chase other pets for fun. Made with Green Lipped Mussels. A natural source of Glucosamine Chrondroitin GREENIES JointCare Canine Treats are designed to help protect joint mobility by providing essential nutrients for healthy joints. When fed daily, the patented GREENIES JointCare treats formula has demonstrated a beneficial effect on joint health- which will help make both you and your dog happy. Feed Daily for Optimum Nutritional Benefits Key Nutritional Benefits: Made with Green-Lipped Mussel to naturally protect joint mobility 2 Amino acids, source of sulphur for normal cartilage maintenance 3 Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect mobility by providing the building blocks for healthy joints 4 Calorie content similar to a weight management product 5 see more...

Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My dog is a very tiny dog. A 4lb Chiuaua Yorkie mix. He is old but still enjoys a good treat. He gets these teenie greenies whenever his breath is smelling a little off. He enjoys them and I enjoy his breath not being so strong. I do wish they had a "soft" version or something because he is so old and doesn't have many teeth it may be easier for him to get a good clean.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have the hardest time getting my dog to take anything remotely good for his health medicine wise so these greenies for hip and joints are a life saver. He thinks he’s getting a stray that he loves and I get the satisfaction of knowing he’s eating something which will help his body later on. Win win for both haha. The greenies bag lasts a good amount of time and are the perfect size for him.
Emily F.
Our little one has very bad breath and she loves these. These are the only treats we can get her to eat and for being only 4 pounds she loves them and they really help with her breath. We typically buy them at PetCo and Target. I would recommend to other dog owneners get get a bag of these and give them a chance on your dog.
Sheena Jhoy S.
Sacramento
I have 4 dogs and they love brushing their teeth with greenies. Little do they know it helps with their breath. They just think it’s a treat. I have Belle who is a maltipoo (8lbs, mom of the two little ones), 2 toy Yorkie-maltipoo (Bonsai-5.5lbs and Bentley-4lbs) and the biggest baby of them all a pit bull (Sapphire-65lbs). I end up having to give Sapphy 2-4 large sized treats. This can get quite expensive.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little mini schnauzer loved these treats! They were a perfect prize for him when he needed to go in his crate. It even took him a little bit to finish it so he wasn’t focused on being upset about his crate, he just focused on the treat. I would definitely buy these again!
Alexa F.
Charlotte
My dog loves to chew on these! I can definitely tell that they help his teeth by helping his inflamed gums and his breath doesn’t smell as bad when he eats one of these. I would recommend these to dog owners because it is an easy way to keep up with your dogs dental care!
Rhonda J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We think giving our pets treats that are good for them in some way, and Greenies are great for their teeth. The pricepoint is a bit high so they are not attained by all pet owners but a similar product half the price is made and sold by Ingles grocery stores.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
The dogs seem to like them but I am not convinced these are good for them. I am always worried about additional ingredients that aren’t accounted for on the list on the packaging. I rarely give my dogs these treats. Instead they get frozen chicken broth
Anna B.
I have really seen improvement in my old jack russel terrier since she has started these. They can be pricey which is hard on a budget but it is worth it to see her quality of life go up. They also don’t have an overwhelming smell which is really great.
Lex S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They keep their teeth fresh and pearly. Ive seriously never seen whiter dog teeth than after I give my dogs a Greenie. I like this kind because my dog has hip issues so any added hip and joint supplement is good for him.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products