BY GREENIES #74 in Dog Food

Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Smoke Flavor Your dog loves to catch balls, climb stairs with ease, and chase other pets for fun. Made with Green Lipped Mussels. A natural source of Glucosamine Chrondroitin GREENIES JointCare Canine Treats are designed to help protect joint mobility by providing essential nutrients for healthy joints. When fed daily, the patented GREENIES JointCare treats formula has demonstrated a beneficial effect on joint health- which will help make both you and your dog happy. Feed Daily for Optimum Nutritional Benefits Key Nutritional Benefits: Made with Green-Lipped Mussel to naturally protect joint mobility 2 Amino acids, source of sulphur for normal cartilage maintenance 3 Contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect mobility by providing the building blocks for healthy joints 4 Calorie content similar to a weight management product 5 see more...

Buy on petcare...
Tate M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is pretty good! My dogs seem to enjoy it! It makes their breaths smell better. It is a little pricey for how much you get out of it though. I would buy it again because it works well. Just be ready to pay a little extra.
Emily D.
Glenpool, Ok
I do like this product. I think my dog likes them too. The value is pretty good for a dog treat. It could be a little cheaper. My dog chews them up in 20 minutes flat. I have a small dog, the only thing that scares me is that the treat is very small and I get scared she is going to swallow it whole. But other than that, totally recommend
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these and it helps with their teeth. They love chewing on them and they usually take a few hours to do so. They jump up and down for these treats. I recommend these to dog owners. Very good products.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I would give this treat to my Shih Tzu once a week and she always loved it! The mold of the treats are absolutely adorable and fun. I would always get them at Target. I would recommend them to any dog owners!
Ana J.
Madison
I have a 9 year old Shellie who hasn’t had the best run with her teeth. We brush her teeth two times a week and on off days we give her one of these when we will be gone both for entertainment and health. We have noticed these have made a difference in our routine and she loves when she hears the bag open!
Katie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has alwqys liked the Greenie brand. He is an aggressive chewer so I wish they could make the Greenies last longer. My dog pretty much eats it like a treat and just chomps it down.
Angel H.
My pug loved these when she was alive. It made her stinky breath smell fresh again and she enjoyed them so much. She would get so excited when she saw the bag. She could chew them very easily and never chocked on them.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these bones! They last a good bit too for her to chew on. I love that there good for your dogs teeth too and helps to clean them. My dog really loves to chew on these. I recommend to anyone!
Tera L.
Poplar Bluff
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love treats! I have an older dog and she has arthritis in her hips. She seems to really like these although I'm not sure if they really help with the arthritis.
DONNA P.
Woodridge, IL
I give my Mini Schnauzers and Teddy Bear before bes time, it prevent cavities for them and their brrath smelled minty fresh. And they seem to like it every time!