BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Brittany P.
This is one of the best things They have ever came out with to hide the dogs medicine we used to have to hide it in cheese or lunch meat but it got to the point that she wouldn't eat that. We started buying these about 5or 6 years ago and they have been a lifesaver. We've tried all different flavors except beef because our dog is allergic to beef. She really enjoys the chicken and peanut butter. the duck ones smell bad
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We are dog lovers, and when it comes to giving our dog pills...forget about it.  I find them in corners, hidden behind plants....what?  I stuck that pill down their throat.  These are the only way I can get them to take a pill.  I give it to them along with another treat however so they don't know what I'm up to!
Lacey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tiny dogs are very picky about what they eat and they can spot a pill from across the room.  These are tasty for them and completely form around the pills.  They are very big so I split the in half which is perfect for my two pup pups.  I just ran out this month so I will be going to get more.
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 6 month old lab mix. The first time she went to her current vet she was extremely nervous. The vet found her weak spot and offered her one of these as a treat, my pup fell in love with them and kept begging her for more! Now I use them at home and she loves them! Also helpful with medication!
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
Love the greenies pill pockets. We often try and put our dos pills in cheese or a slice of lunch meat but they catch on pretty quickly. We had bought these because our dogs love the regular greenies. When we gave them the pills in the greenies we had no issues with them taking the pill
Karen T.
I have to use these for my family dog because she is on current medication for seizures. The other dog must also have this treat when the family dog takes her medication with it(of course an empty pill pocket). All flavors are great. They seem to love every single flavor we have bought.
Sonam S.
Bloomington, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pill pockets worked well the first couple of times and then not so much. Maybe my dog figured out something was up!! At the end of the day these are pretty expensive and the same job can be accomplished by other treats maybe with just a little effort. I am not totally sold.
Heather L.
I had to babysit an elderly dog and give her medicine with these! I was so impressed. Pills fit extremely well and she gobbled it down like a delicious treat! The other dogs thought they were treats too! Definitely recommend if your dog has to take pills; they won't even realize it's there!

Shae C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very stubborn about taking her flea and tick medicine. When I break it up into pieces and use these pill pockets, she takes it right away. I think it is a great way to provide your pet the healthcare they need without being forceful. It creates a positive experience for them!
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great when you need to give your dog a pill! My dog didn't even notice or smell the pill in them and she enjoyed the treat, i tried peanut butter and sliced cheese before. They are a bit pricey but if your dog is finicky about pills i would definitely recommend.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.