BY GREENIES

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Love this product! My dog has bad allergies and we have to give him medicine quite often. These definitely get him excited to take his medicine without having to fight him.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
I have always had a really really hard time getting my 8 year old teacup Chihuahua to take his medicine. He occasionally has seizures due to a birth defect and I'll have to give him some of his Prednisone to reduce inflammation in his head. It's important that he takes it during these times but he's so stubborn and he'll actually bite me when I try + he's so so tiny and fragile I'd never ever force anything. He's REALLY picky when it comes to food and won't go for the Pill Pockets (I have to crush his medicine up and mix it with cheese or lunch meat). However, I have to say this idea is plain GENIUS and I would highly recommend anyone who's having trouble giving their fur baby (dog or cat) medicine to give these Pill Pockets a shot! May be a hassle free solution that's both easy for you and enjoyable for your pet when it comes to taking medicine :) Greenies is an excellent brand, and although my dog doesn't go for these pill pockets, he LOVES their Teenie Greenie dental dog treats and that's saying a lot as picky as he is!
McKenzie M.
Shelby, OH
These are great to help give your dogs pills especially if they are as skeptical as my dogs about what you give them. It makes it super easy and it almost always works to disguise the pills so that they will easily take them.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
These are a very good concept, but my dog either does not like the flavor or knows that their is a pill inside, making it extremely difficult for me to give to him. If they offered more flavors, it would be a better option.
Emily F.
Sherman, TX
My dogs love these! It makes it so easy to give them medicine. They taste good and the dogs always jump and want more after I give it to them! I got mine from petsmart and would definitely recommend it to other dog owners.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
I used to dread having to give my dogs any sort of pill, because they wouldn't swallow it. But these make giving medicine enjoyable. They absolutely love them! I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone who has a dog that hates taking pills!
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
These are such an amazing concept for dogs. I have bought many bags of these pill pockets over the years; however, I try not to buy them anymore because I'd simply rather save money by using peanut butter or cheese instead
Jen C.
I wish I had discovered these sooner! I have to give my dog Benadryl before car trips. She hates taking the pills because she knows what it means. These make it super easy to give her pills! I will keep buying and using these!
Nichole M.
Cleveland
My dogs hate taking medications so whenever I have to pill them I can usually get away with using these to sneak a pill in. I have even tricked my cat into taking pills without her catching on. I do however feel they are a bit expensive especially when treating 13 dogs.
Danielle L.
These were a life saving when my dog somehow came down with kennel cough (yes he had/has all his shots). Being on antibiotics and a cough suppressant around the clock, these made it so convenient to give pills!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.