BY GREENIES #39 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
These have made my life so much easier! My dog has to take Prozac every day and before I found these it was like pulling teeth to get my dog to actually swallow his pill. These are soft so I can split them in half for my little dog and the bag lasts a pretty long time. My dog is not excited to take his pill! Also, the duck and pea flavor smells wretched but my dog goes wild over it so if he’s happy I’m happy.
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My older dog takes several pills and these have been lifesavers. She use to eat the chicken flavor for years but has since got tired of it and now eats the hickory flavor just as well. These make it so much easier to administer pills to my dog who is very picky.
Melissa M.
Campbell, CA
My dog can be extremely picky about what he eats, but once a pill pocket comes out he literally jumps up and down. Get auto shipments from Chewy.com (LOOOOVE THEM) and it makes my pup's twice a day Benadryl something to look forward to rather than dread.
Hannah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect if you have a dog like mine that hates to take medicine when he's not feeling well. I tried these and he didn't even notice he was taking the pill. They are easy to use, just insert the pill and push the pill pocket close to hide the pill. Your dog will think he is just getting a treat and you no longer have to fight him to take his medicine!
TAMARA S.
My dog can separate pills from food but he chomps his seizure meds up like a silly idiot when I use these pill pockets.   I tricked you!  They're easily moldable so I use several pills in one pocket or you can tear them apart for smaller pills.  They're pricier than I would like but worth it.  I purchase them on a regular basis.
Jen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Greenies pill pockets make my life so much easier! My dog absolutely loves them and will eat any pill if it's in a greenies pill pocket. He recently had oral surgery and needed medication multiple times each day for several weeks. Thanks to these pill pockets it was a breeze!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were a bust for me because my dogs didn't like the flavor :( I had purchased these once before when I had a Mastiff who had allergies and constantly needed medications. I swear he could smell the pills in these little treats and refused to eat them!! No tricking him lol! So now after trying them twice I won't bother again. Not a good option for me.
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy will literally anything hand fed to him EXCEPT pills. He ended up loving these enough to actually take the medication after his dental surgery. The leftovers we saved for special occasions because (like all greenies), they are expensive. While the dog loved them, the moist gooey texture and fragrance were pretty icky for me.
McKayla K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works well to hide baby aspirin from my old labrador retriever! She usaully eats it in one bite and never notices the pill within the treat. I purchased the first set at Academy Sports and then at Tractor Supply. I don’t think Academy Sports carries them anymore, but they are at a good price at Tractor Supply.
Brittany P.
This is one of the best things They have ever came out with to hide the dogs medicine we used to have to hide it in cheese or lunch meat but it got to the point that she wouldn't eat that. We started buying these about 5or 6 years ago and they have been a lifesaver. We've tried all different flavors except beef because our dog is allergic to beef. She really enjoys the chicken and peanut butter. the duck ones smell bad
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.