BY GREENIES

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
It used to be so difficult to try and get my dog to take his medication. Not any more! He is happy to take it now that we have these pill pockets. I buy them for a great price on Amazon, and we use them daily. I highly recommend these to anyone who has a dog that doesn’t like taking pills.
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My older dog takes several pills and these have been lifesavers. She use to eat the chicken flavor for years but has since got tired of it and now eats the hickory flavor just as well. These make it so much easier to administer pills to my dog who is very picky.
Melissa M.
Campbell, CA
My dog can be extremely picky about what he eats, but once a pill pocket comes out he literally jumps up and down. Get auto shipments from Chewy.com (LOOOOVE THEM) and it makes my pup's twice a day Benadryl something to look forward to rather than dread.
Hannah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect if you have a dog like mine that hates to take medicine when he's not feeling well. I tried these and he didn't even notice he was taking the pill. They are easy to use, just insert the pill and push the pill pocket close to hide the pill. Your dog will think he is just getting a treat and you no longer have to fight him to take his medicine!
Katie P.
Saint Leonard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product!!!! This makes it so easy to give dogs medication! I work at a kennel and these are a life saver, plus the dogs love the taste of them too!
It's very soft so you can mold it around the pill or rip into pieces for smaller medications. If you have a pup on medication I highly recommend these!
Brittany P.
This is one of the best things They have ever came out with to hide the dogs medicine we used to have to hide it in cheese or lunch meat but it got to the point that she wouldn't eat that. We started buying these about 5or 6 years ago and they have been a lifesaver. We've tried all different flavors except beef because our dog is allergic to beef. She really enjoys the chicken and peanut butter. the duck ones smell bad
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We are dog lovers, and when it comes to giving our dog pills...forget about it.  I find them in corners, hidden behind plants....what?  I stuck that pill down their throat.  These are the only way I can get them to take a pill.  I give it to them along with another treat however so they don't know what I'm up to!
Lacey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My tiny dogs are very picky about what they eat and they can spot a pill from across the room.  These are tasty for them and completely form around the pills.  They are very big so I split the in half which is perfect for my two pup pups.  I just ran out this month so I will be going to get more.
Abbey Z.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My dogs love pill pockets! It's the best consistency to hide a pill or 2,3 etc. in and is super easy to use. I like that you can pull them apart for smaller dogs or more uses to conserve! I think they are a little pricey but worth it! I don't know of anything else out there that is comparable.
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
Love the greenies pill pockets. We often try and put our dos pills in cheese or a slice of lunch meat but they catch on pretty quickly. We had bought these because our dogs love the regular greenies. When we gave them the pills in the greenies we had no issues with them taking the pill
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.