BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Alyssa W.
Bixby, OK
These were a lifesaver when it came to my 10 year old lab. She was so smart and always knew when we'd try to hide pills in hot dogs or cheese. With this, she just thought it was a treat!!
Allison P.
San Antonio
Pill pockets are amazing! My Lab and Cocker Spaniel will take any medicine with a pill pocket. They are soft and easy to form around larger pills and pull apart easily for smaller pills . My dogs also love them as treats! A bonus: they never cause stomach problems! We have tried three flavors: Hickory Smoke, Chicken, and Duck. Hickory Smoke smell the best, but the Duck flavor smells pretty horrible.
The only downside is my Cocker's eyes run and I have noticed dark staining on her face since feeding her the Hickory Smoke flavor.
We are a huge fan and will continue using these daily!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
This product works amazingly. It is so difficult to find a treat moist enough to wrap around pills and this product fixes that. The only problem I've had is that my dogs is the most stubborn dog and figured out that's where we put her medicine and eats the pill pocket around it so I wouldn't recommend doing to often if you have a dog that has to go on medication every other month or so. My dog is also diabetic so we have to be carful what we give her so this is perfect because it's small and if she eats it on the first try it doesn't effect her blood sugar one bit.
Jessica D.
Lindale, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This pill pocket can be a hit or miss. I love the concept! But my dogs are so suspicious. Any time we bring out something "new" or "different" than just their typical dog food or bones they realize something is up. We tried giving them their flea pills using these pill pockets and it didn't really work. BUT, we did have success with these with my boyfriend's dog. He had to take some medicine for his heart, and we put his pill in one of these and he ate it up! He didn't realize the pill or anything! So, I guess it just depends on your dog! These could work..
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
My Pomterrier loves these things!!!  He had to get neutered and we had to give him pain meds and  he would not take the pill. I asked my boss what she does for her dog and she suggested these. So we put it in one of these treats and it was gone in a few seconds. He also had to take some liquid meds and we squirted it in the pocket and he ate it just fine. Now we just use them as treats and he loves them!! (Chicken flavor). I want to try the other flavor they have not the peanut butter one though oddly my dog doesn't like it.
Raven N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
our family dog has allergies and needs to take daily medication for them. these pill pockets make giving cricket her pill shockingly easy. they mold right around the pill no problem, and she actually gets excited to take her meds now. i'd recommend splitting these in half, though, if the pill you're giving your dog isn't too large. because they can be kind of pricey depending on where you get them, and if your dog takes daily medication like our cricket, you'll find yourself going through them pretty fast.
Tay S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
OmG I was so happy when I got a sample of these to try. I always wanted to try them, but I didn't want to waste money on them in case it didn't work. My dog loved these though OmG. Sometimes it can get tricky trying to give him his medicine so it can be a task though. So when I got a free sample of these it was right on time. He took the treat with his med's in them & it was a way better experience. He takes it fine & doesn't spit the med's back out!
Melissa T.
Breinigsville, PA
My golden has chronic health problems and takes pills twice a day. She has gotten really good at "cheeking" her pills and these have helped us make sure she takes them. On the other hand, I wish they were bigger so you can put more than 1 pill in them. We got them from petsmart and they were having a BOGO sale, so the price wasn't as bad. I'd recommend these for dogs who have to take a few days of pills, but probably not for dogs who take pills daily.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
First I would like to say buy from Chewy.com - I got 2 bags for $10 of grain free pill pockets on Chewy when I paid $10 for 1 bag at Petco.

These are awesome and come in different flavors and grain free options, which is great because my dog is allergic to everything. I can fit about 2 pills in the pockets and my dog gobbles them up, which isn't saying much because my dog eats anything and everything.
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
These have made my life so much easier! My dog has to take Prozac every day and before I found these it was like pulling teeth to get my dog to actually swallow his pill. These are soft so I can split them in half for my little dog and the bag lasts a pretty long time. My dog is not excited to take his pill! Also, the duck and pea flavor smells wretched but my dog goes wild over it so if he’s happy I’m happy.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.