BY GREENIES #24 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought the Greenies Pill Pockets because, Heidi hates taking pills. When I tried to put the pill in the pocket they tore apart super easy. They did not work well in my opinion. I bought theses at Pet Smart.
Kristin V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My yorkie vad epilepsy and had to take medicine everyday to prevent seizures. We tried a lot of different foods to sneak the medicine but he would always spit the pill out. Pill Pockets were the only thing that worked!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These work pretty great with hiding pills in them. My dog can normally eat around a pill if I don't hid it well enough but these disguise them very well. They also seem to taste good because my dog loves to eat them.
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are amazing and totally work 10-12$. I get them at the vet when I pick up my dogs pills and so less messier than trying to cover the pills in peanut butter or using all my cheese to hide the pill form my dog.
Jessy G.
Dallas
I would use these at the vet clinic I worked at to give our dogs their pills and they loved it! They come in different sizes depending on the pill size and they have a good squishy texture and smell for your dogs!
Krista B.
Johnson city, TN
Whenever I have to give my dogs medicine, I always use these pill pockets because my dogs find them delicious but it also allows them to have their medicine without them knowing it! They love getting these!
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these so I am glad to be able to get her something she enjoys because it is both a beneficial but an enjoyable. They are a bit pricey, but for the size it is reasonable. My dog loves them. You can find them at Petco, Petsmart, Walmart, Target, etc.
Breanna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
See the product works if you dog isn't smart. My dog will take the pill out and eat the pocket lol. He's a husky and he's still a baby. He's too smart for his own good. But apparently there tasty
McKenzie Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best if you need your stubborn dog to take medicine. Just pop it in, seal it up and your dog will never know. So much easier than trying to wrap it in cheese or hide it in food.
Sara E.
United States of America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The easiest way to get your dogs to take their medicine. I had tried a whole variety of foods before using pill pockets and these are without a doubt the best way to give dogs meds.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.