BY GREENIES #39 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Sadie T.
Lexington
These are a god send! It makes a difficult task easy! I buy these from my local Hollywood feed store because of the price and variety of flavors. My large/xl breed dogs love them and they don't even notice that a pill or medication is in there. Totally recommend!
Caly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect way to get your dog to take their pills. She loves all the flavors especially the peanut butter. It's not too pricey and I would definitively recommend this to other dog owners who have a hard time getting their dog to take their medication.
Ellie (.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have 6 dogs in our household and they all get super friendly whenever the greenies pill packet is opened haha! They work well for giving the older dogs medication as well as breaking them up into smaller pieces as treats or rewards. Our dogs love them!
Christie A.
Augusta
These things are AMAZING. My dog is smart and even with peanut butter, cheese, or any of the other tricks he would still figure out how to spit out the pill and just eat the food. This one is the only thing that has ever outsmarted him ;) works every time!!
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
I have a pack at the house and a pack in my car my little old lady is still spunky and loves to hit but some days she doesn't feel to hot. A Bayer in a pull pocket deff does the trick!! She loves them to the point she gets excited when she hears the bag
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these! As soon as they hear me grab the bag, they are running my way. I do not enjoy the smell personally at all! ha As long as my dogs are happy, so am I.
Bianca D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my puppy got sick and needed to take her medicine she would refuse to take it. Im so happy I found these and I was able to give her the medicine through these treats. She enjoyed them and was able to ingest her medication with no problem!
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these so much for giving my dog medications. He loves he's the taste and is always excited for them. They're a little pricey and dry out pretty fast. But they are great for their purpose. We have bought them multiple times.
Victoria L.
These have a weird texture and smell but my dog hates taking pills. She will usually find it in whatever it is hidden in and spits it out. When I put them in these pill pockets so has not idea there is a pill in there.
Lindsey A.
Whitehouse , TX
My dogs love these! What a wonderful idea on how to give medicine to your animals! The treat has a little pocket in the middle to put the pill inside and it's very easy to press it down to completely camouflage the pill!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.