BY GREENIES #20 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have a labrador and a pomeranian and both of them happened to get sick at the same time. The vetrenarian gave me pills and they both hates them. The first few days I was able to hide them in human food like cheese, but they figured out the trick so I went to my local petco and bought these. They love them and have no idea its a pill.
Dea C.
Long Neck
My dog loves these treats! She enjoys the peanut butter and the hickory smoke flavor.  Makes giving her medicine so much easier.  She sees the bag and just sits and waits for her "treat".  I have purchased these from my local pet store, Concord, and Amazon. Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat
Heather P.
My spaniel loves all Greenies, but the pill pockets are a lifesaver for us. She has to take a daily medication and in the past has spit it on no matter what we put on the pill or put the pill in, even peanut butter! The pockets are malleable, so we fold it over the pill, and she has no idea. Highly recommend!
Katie P.
Saint Leonard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product!!!! This makes it so easy to give dogs medication! I work at a kennel and these are a life saver, plus the dogs love the taste of them too!
It's very soft so you can mold it around the pill or rip into pieces for smaller medications. If you have a pup on medication I highly recommend these!
Melissa T.
We use these twice a day for my dog's medications. Two pills, twice a day and he snarfs them right down in the pill pockets. I usually buy the peanut butter ones because I hate the smell of the other "flavors". They're not cheap, but it's worth it because getting a dog to take pills can be a nightmare!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve had on and off results with these. One dog loved them, the other not so much. It’s a great idea and most pills do fit in the pocket, just make sure you’re dog isn’t too smart to eat the pocket around from the pill! I found them at Petsmart and Walmart, fairly well priced for the brand
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a disease that requires her to take a daily pill and these have really been a lifesaver! It's really easy to place the pill in the pocket, close it up, and then feed it to my dog. I also love that it is small enough so that I know she is actually swallowing the pill too.
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
My dog recently had surgery and is on a few different kinds of medicine. After he came home, we had a hard time getting him to take his medications. Our vet office recommended these pill pockets and they were our savior! No more issues getting our pup to take his medicines.
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great! Perfect for when your dog needs daily medicine and hates it. Usually mine can figure out where the pill is and spit it out but not with these! I think they are so excited to eat them and that they just eat the whole thing and don’t think twice about it
Caly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect way to get your dog to take their pills. She loves all the flavors especially the peanut butter. It's not too pricey and I would definitively recommend this to other dog owners who have a hard time getting their dog to take their medication.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.