BY GREENIES #17 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a huge life saver. When I try to give my German Shepherd a pill she'll spit it back out unless I have a peanut butter pill pocket with it. Simply put the pill in the bowl shape and wrap the peanut butter around it and down the pill goes. Thanks for helping me outsmart my super intelligent shepherd.
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is so hard for me to get my dog to take medicine if it's pill form. The pill pockets seriously changed the game for me in regards to struggling with trying to get my little dog to take her meds. She was numbed to the cheese trick, so when I tried these and found she loved them, I was so happy! She never gets sick from eating them either, which is something I normally need to watch her for.
Maddie W.
Springdale , AR
Pill pockets are literally a life saver if you have a pup that hates taking pills. My pup will literally hack any pill back up if I put it down her throat or eat any cheese/bread from around them. But pop them in one of these pill pockets and there no problem. The only downside for me is the smell. They’re super fragrant and you definitely have to wash your hands after you touch one!
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are an amazing way to give medication or vitamins to your pets if they refuse to take them. It is a lot easier than trying to shove the pills into messy human food, the pills fit easily into the pill pocket. They are hassle and mess free. Pets seems to love the flavor and they do come in a variety of flavors to choose from. They have them for both cat and dogs.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our family dog takes a few types of medications and they are quite hard to get him to swallow. These pill pockets are perfect because all you have to do is slide the pill in and feed it to them! It’s chicken flavored and they won’t even realize that they are taking their medicine!
kirstie m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are truly a god-send for anyone who is caring for a dog that must regularly take medications. My German shorthair really enjoyed medicine time after we introduced these treats.
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pill pockets are a genius invention. My current dog, a yellow lab, has no problem taking pills in food but my previous dog, a maltese, would spit out every single pill we tried to give him. These were the ONLY things that worked every single time! He couldn't find the pill to spit out so he ate the full treat. Totally recommend for picky and smart dogs.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I had gotten a free sample a while ago, and didn't think I'd be impressed since they were rather gooey I didn't see how it was going to keep a pill in. But I was surprised, they work great, and makes giving pills to a dog so much easier. And the dogs loved the treat itself. and I don't think they even realized there was medicine inside it :)
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has really bad allergies and has to get a pill in the morning and at night and these have been so helpful in getting her to take each pill. She seems to love the taste, but I realized that she actually likes them better when I keep the bag in the fridge so the pill pockets don’t get as slimy. I wish they were a bit bigger, but we make do.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had these at my mom's house when he spent the weekend and now it's all he wants. He's completely refusing his own treats and wants these bad boys back in the mix! It was really comforting to know their vet approved (advertised at ours) and I guess they would be good to help dogs take pills because he totally gobbles these down.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.