BY GREENIES

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
My dog has really bad allergies and has to get a pill in the morning and at night and these have been so helpful in getting her to take each pill. She seems to love the taste, but I realized that she actually likes them better when I keep the bag in the fridge so the pill pockets don’t get as slimy. I wish they were a bit bigger, but we make do.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
We were using these a lot and then she would eat the pill pocket and spitting out the pill and then when we finally got her to take it without here doing that she refused to even put them in her mouth after a while, not saying that your dog will do the same thing ours is just spoiled and doesn’t like to eat anything unless it is to her liking.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
My dog had these at my mom's house when he spent the weekend and now it's all he wants. He's completely refusing his own treats and wants these bad boys back in the mix! It was really comforting to know their vet approved (advertised at ours) and I guess they would be good to help dogs take pills because he totally gobbles these down.
Dea C.
Long Neck
My dog loves these treats! She enjoys the peanut butter and the hickory smoke flavor.  Makes giving her medicine so much easier.  She sees the bag and just sits and waits for her "treat".  I have purchased these from my local pet store, Concord, and Amazon. Greenies GREENiESA Pill PocketsA Dog Treat
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I have a labrador and a pomeranian and both of them happened to get sick at the same time. The vetrenarian gave me pills and they both hates them. The first few days I was able to hide them in human food like cheese, but they figured out the trick so I went to my local petco and bought these. They love them and have no idea its a pill.
Kristin V.
Antioch
My dog is pretty sure these are crack cookies. She will knock you down to get at them. Now that she's older and on a good bit of meds these keep us from getting snooty and refusing pills. I have a cat I medicate and he's picky and changes what he'll take quite often. These keep me from fighting that battle with my pup.
Katie T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Not necessarily this flavor. The beef or smoked flavor is better but my dog LOVES these! As soon as he hears his allergy pill bottle open he starts licking his lips and is so excited for this treat.

They work best when the treats are room temperature as it molds to the pill better so they won’t spit it out.
Melissa T.
We use these twice a day for my dog's medications. Two pills, twice a day and he snarfs them right down in the pill pockets. I usually buy the peanut butter ones because I hate the smell of the other "flavors". They're not cheap, but it's worth it because getting a dog to take pills can be a nightmare!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
We’ve had on and off results with these. One dog loved them, the other not so much. It’s a great idea and most pills do fit in the pocket, just make sure you’re dog isn’t too smart to eat the pocket around from the pill! I found them at Petsmart and Walmart, fairly well priced for the brand
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
My dog recently had surgery and is on a few different kinds of medicine. After he came home, we had a hard time getting him to take his medications. Our vet office recommended these pill pockets and they were our savior! No more issues getting our pup to take his medicines.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.