BY GREENIES #39 in Dog Treats

Feed your canine companion his medication with the help of these GREENIES Pill Pockets Chicken Treats for Dogs that feature a pill pocket design and a mouthwatering chicken flavor your dog won't be able to resist. The treats are appropriate for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs. Features: Delicious chicken flavor tempts your dog; pill pocket design aids in giving medicine; appropriate for all life stages Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Soft/Moist Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 11 kcals per treat Package Weight: 15.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Rehydrated Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Gluten, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Natural Chicken Bouillon Flavor, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Xanthan Gum and Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

• Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?6 Answers
  • Do these come in smaller packs6 Answers
  • Does using this product actually help your dog take medic...10 Answers
  • "My dog hates taking his pills." in 1 review
  • "My dog was very sick and needed to take medication i was tricking him by placing his medication on food items like wet dog food, chicken, peanut butter but it all stopped working." in 1 review
Robbin B.
Somerville, AL
One of the best inventions for pets. Makes giving medicine so much easier.Great flavors.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only way my dog will take his meds if I cover them in something this makes it super easy
Jackie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This makes giving my dogs pills so much easier! They really love the peanut butter ones!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are truthfully the only way my dog will take her medicine! She loves them haha (:
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
These work awesome for helping my pooch get his meds. Safe for pets and easy to use!
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
My puppy love these! I normally don’t give them to him as treats, however I do hide pills in them if he ever needs to take pills and he doesn’t even notice they are in there! This is so much better then hiding pills in cheese since dogs are actually lactose intolerant!
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy has been using these for a few months now, I ordered these online because I noticed they were on sale so I would say good price. I would get these again because you can see the difference in the few months that I've been getting him to use these
Rebecca J.
St, ON
I love these! They are such a great idea to be able to give my dog all the medications he needs. My dog has to take pills multiple times a week and he is always excited to see the pill pockets and gobbles them up. The best part about them is that they come in two different sizes, one for capsules and one for pills which is super helpful
Janet l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thank god for this product! My dog has to take medication every morning and this makes it so much easier for her to consume it. I tried using peanut butter, cream cheese, etc. but nothing works! When I saw this at  Petco , I had to get it and give it a chance. I'm so happy that I took that chance!
Naomi M.
With a dog on many medications pill pockets made my life so much easier. I absolutely had to run into our local Pet store for more if we were running low. Our basset dachshund poodle had heart problems and seizures, these were essential in his everyday care.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Does using this product actually help your dog take medication?
Nicole T.
Is this dog medicine? If it is what is the medicine for?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Do these come in smaller packs
Brittney S.